Ashirwad Scholarship Portal 2020-21 Application Form, Last Date, Eligibility – punjabscholarships.gov.in. Punjab Ashirwad Scheme For SC/ST/OBC Students.
Good News for eligible students who are looking for Ashirwad Scholarship. As Govt. invites eligible candidates to apply online for Ashirwad Scholarship Fresh/Renewal Online Application Form. Post Matric Students belongs to SC/ST/OBC can apply for scheme through punjabscholarships.gov.in .
Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2020-21 [Application Form, Eligibility, Documents]
- 1 Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2020-21 [Application Form, Eligibility, Documents]
- 2 Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme 2020 – punjabscholarships.gov.in
- 3 How to Apply For Ashirwad Scholarship [Fresh / Renewal Application Form]
Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme – Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme Online Application Form is open. Eligible students can apply online for scholarship through official website. Candidates can apply for Ashirwad Scheme before deadline. Check complete details regarding Ashirwad Scholarship Application Form, Eligibility, Documents, Benefits, How To Apply, Last Date from this article.
punjabscholarships.gov.in Scholarship 2020 Online / Offline Form available on official website i.e punjabscholarships.gov.in / http://punjab.gov.in/aashirwad-scheme. Students who are looking to apply for Punjab Scholarship can read instructions before submitting application form.
Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme 2020 – punjabscholarships.gov.in
Punjab Government started scholarship scheme named as Ashirwad Scheme. The scholarship focuses on SC / ST / OBC students. The main aim to provide this scholarship is to help poor students who are studying in Post Matric Education level. Scholarship is offered to complete education. Students whose family annual income is less than one lakh and comes under minority community.
Students can go through official scholarship notification and proceed to application form. Before filling details in application form, kindly check eligibility criteria and required documents. Using direct link given below students can apply online for Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship before last date.
Punjab Ashirwad Scheme Details
|Name of Scholarship||Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme|
|Scholarship Applicable for||ST SC OBC Students|
|Total Number of Scholarships||Unlimited|
|Scholarship offered by||Govt. of Punjab|
|Period of Award||1 Year|
|Who Can Apply For Scholarship||Pre and Post Matric Students|
|Minimum Age Criteria||17 Years|
|Scholarship Last Date||October|
Eligibility Criteria For Ashirwad Scheme
Only qualified candidate are able to apply online for scholarship scheme. Candidates can check eligibility criteria for this scholarship from below points.
- Candidates should be a permanent resident of Punjab state.
- Students must be studying in Post Matric Education level (10th or 12th class).
- Applicant should belong to SC / ST / OBC category.
- Famil Annual Income of student must be less than Rs. 1 Lakh per annum.
- Scholarship is given to only 2 students per family.
- Students getting benefits from any other scholarship are not allowed to apply for scholarship.
- Candidate should score minimum 60% marks in previous exam.
- From total scholarships 40% scholarship is reserved for girls.
- Applicants Age should be not less than 17 Years.
Scholarship Amount Includes
- Maintenance Allowance
- Study tour charges
- Typing or printing charges for research scholars
- Book Allowance
- Additional Allowance to candidates with disabilities
How to Apply For Ashirwad Scholarship [Fresh / Renewal Application Form]
All eligible candidates need to apply online for scholarship. Scholarship Form is available only through Online mode. Candidates are advised to read instructions before filling details. Submit all the details correct. If officials find any application form with wrong information will get rejected. Check here to fill Scholarship Fresh / Renewal Application Form.
Fresh Application Process for New Candidates
- First of all you need to visit the official website of Ashirwad Scheme i.e http://punjabscholarships.gov.in/.
- Click on Post Matric Scholarship link.
- Now you will get redirected to application form page.
- Fill all details correctly. And upload required documents.
- And submit your application form.
Ashirwad Post Matric Scholarship Renewal Application Form
- Visit the official website.
- Click on Login from student corner section.
- Enter login details.
- Click on Renewal Form link.
- Fill required details. And upload required details.
- Submit Renewal Form.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Mark Sheet of the previous examination
- Domicile / category /Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Bonafide certificate
- Income Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Allotment order from college
|Fresh Registration||Click Here|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section. www.jankalyanportal.in
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students, Madhya Pradesh 2019
- UP Scholarship Online Form 2019-20 Last Date – www.scholarship.up.nic.in [Sarkari Scholarship]
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Madhya Pradesh 2019
- ssp.karnataka.gov.in – Karnataka State Scholarship Portal [Registration, Status, Login, Renewal]
- Prerana Scholarship 2019-20 Odisha Login Last Date – Apply Online [Sanction List]