Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme 2020 – How To Apply Online For 1 Tola Gold Scheme. Arundhati Gold Scheme in Hindi. Get Free 10 Grams Gold Under Arundhati Gold Scheme Assam to Brides for Marriage. Check Arundhati Gold Scheme Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Documents, How To Apply. The Assam Government launched Assam Arundhati 1 Tola Gold Scheme for poor families. Under this scheme Brides who belong to the economically weaker section will get Free 1 Tola (11.66 grams) Gold for Marriage. Keep reading this article to get complete information regarding Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme 2020 [अरुंधती गोल्ड स्कीम ऑनलाइन आवेदन].
|Name of Scheme||Arundhati Gold Scheme|
|Scheme launched by||Assam Government|
|Scheme Applicable in||Assam|
|Date of the official implementation of the scheme||1st January 2020|
|Target beneficiaries of the scheme||Brides from needy families|
|Scheme Managed by||Financial Department of Assam Government|
|Budget of Scheme||Rs. 800 Crore|
Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme 2020 | Apply Online [Free 1 Tola Gold]
The State Finance Minister Himant Biswa Sarma officially launched the Arundhati Gold Scheme. From 1st January 2020, the scheme will be started. All eligible families will get Free 1 Tola Gold from the government. The scheme is introduced for economically weaker section families. The benefits of this scheme are given to those young Brides whose marriage will be registered. Check eligibility criteria & how to apply for this scheme.
Note – The Assam government will not give the gold directly to the family but Rs. 30,000 to purchase 1 Tola gold.
Benefits of Scheme
The state government of Assam will provide 1 Tola Free Gold to all young Brides for Marriage. The gold will be given to the family of Bride to provide a little financial help for Marriage.
Arundhati 1 Tola Gold Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The Bride should be passed at least 10th Class.
- Who registered their Marriage will get benefits from the scheme.
- The annual family income of Bride should be less than Rs. 5 Lakhs to avail this scheme.
- The minimum age of the Bride should be 18 Years.
- Minimum age of the Bridegroom should be 21 Years.
- An eligible bride and bridegroom must apply for the scheme before the date of their wedding.
How To Apply For Arundhati Gold Scheme – Online Application Form
All the eligible bride and bridegroom must have to apply for the scheme before the date of their wedding. The government of Assam will release the Application Process soon. Stay connected with us to get the latest updates regarding Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme.
- Residential Proof
- Age Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Marriage Registration Certificate
- Academic Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar card
- Bank Account Details
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section. www.jankalyanportal.in
- hte.rajasthan.gov.in – Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana 2020 Application Form, Last Date
- [रजिस्ट्रेशन] आयुष्मान भारत योजना – ऑनलाइन आवेदन फॉर्म [www.pmjay.gov.in]
- Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Pension Scheme 2020 West Bengal – Application Form, List
- [www.kalia.co.in] Kalia Yojana Online Apply 2019 Last Date – Odisha Beneficiary 1st 2nd 3rd List PDF [Reject List]
- [SUMAN] Surakshit Matritva Aashwasan Yojana 2020 – Eligibility, Benefits [सुरक्षित मातृत्व आश्वासन योजना]