[CG] Chhattisgarh Scholarship Portal 2019-20 – Application Form [Post & Pre Matric]Posted by: Jan Kalyan Portal | Posted on: June 16, 2019
Chhattisgarh Scholarship Portal 2019-20. Check Complete List, Registration Application Form, Last Date, Eligibility, Login – schoolscholarship.cg.nic.in .
Chhattisgarh Scholarship 2019-20 [Online Registration, Login] – schoolscholarship.cg.nic.in
Chhattisgarh State Scholarship Portal 2.0 For Post Matric & Pre Matric Application Form 2019-20. Apply Online For Student E Scholarship Portal Chhattisgarh Registration Details. The Government of Chhattisgarh State Online Scholarship Portal Login through official website schoolscholarship.cg.nic.in / www.chhattisgarhscholarshipportal.com / mpsc.mp.nic.in . Check complete details regarding Chhattisgarh Middle School Scholarship Portal or National Scholarship Portal Chhattisgarh from this article.
Chhattisgarh State E Scholarship Online Portal 2.0 – mpsc.mp.nic.in
The government of Chhattisgarh State invites candidates to apply online for scholarships which comes under Scholarship Portal Chhattisgarh. The Social Welfare Department of state runs Chhattisgarh State Scholarship Portal 2.0 . Through e scholarship portal, government wants to provide scholarships to students of Chhattisgarh who belongs to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) category. The portal contains various scholarships for students to provide them financial support. Mainly these all scholarships are available for deserving and meritorious students of the state.
Every year, the department receives lakhs of application forms from all over state. The government provide Post Matric Scholarship For SC / ST / OBC students and Pre Matric Scholarship. You can check here Complete List of Scholarships provided by Chhattisgarh Government. And also read details Registration Process.
Complete List of Chhattisgarh Scholarships
Chhattisgarh Pre Matric Scholarship For SC / ST / OBC Students
Pre Matric Scholarship Chhattisgarh 2019-20 Online Application Form is available on official web portal. The scholarship is specially started for SC / ST / OBC Students who are studying in 9th & 10th Class. Department of SC/ST Welfare invites for scholarship in October to December every year.
- Annual Income of Family should not more than Rs. 2 Lakh per year.
- Student must belongs to SC / ST / OBC category.
- Candidate must study at pre matric level of education.
- Selected OBC students will get Rs. 600 and Rs. 450 (Girls and Boys) every year.
- Selected SC / ST girls will get scholarship of Rs. 1000 per year and boys get Rs. 800 per year.
To apply online for Pre Matric Scholarship, candidates have to visit to Chhattisgarh Scholarship Portal 2.0 and fill online application form.
Post Matric Scholarship For SC/ST/OBC Students
Department of SC / ST Welfare provide Chhattisgarh Post Matric Scholarship For SC/ST/OBC Students. Students can apply online from October to December every year. This scholarship is mainely available for students who are studying in Class 11th & 12th. Through scholarship, government provide financial support.
- Scholarship is available for only students who belongs to SC / ST / OBC category.
- Candidate must be permanent residence of Chhattisgarh.
- Family Annual Income must be less than Rs. 2.50 Lakh for SC / ST students.
- And For OBC Students’ Family Income should be less than Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Applicant must studying at the post-matriculation level of education.
- Selected SC/ST hostellers students will get scholarship of Rs. 3800 and non-hostellers will receive Rs. 2250 every year.
- Selected OBC hostellers students will receive scholarship of Rs. 1000 (Class 11) & Rs. 1100 (Class 12) every year.
- And OBC non-hostellers will get scholarship of Rs. 600 (Class 11) & Rs. 700 (Class 12) every year.
Students who wish to apply online for scholarship can visit to scholarship portal and fill application form using correct details.
Rajya Chatra Vritti Scheme
Chhattisgarh Rajya Chatra Vritti Scheme is run by Department of SC/ST Welfare for students of SC / ST / OBC category. Students can fill Scholarship Application Form between October and December every year. This scholarship is applicable for students of Class 3 to 8. Check here complete information of this scholarship scheme.
- Girls Students of SC / ST Category who are studying in class 3 to 5.
- Applicant must be a SC/ST/OBC student of class 6 to 8.
- Family should not come under the Income Tax.
- Family should not have more than 10 acres of land.
- Selected girls students of Class 3 to 5 will get scholarship of Rs. 500 every year.
- Selected SC / ST students of Class 6 to 8 will get scholarship of Rs. 800 (Girls) and Rs. 600 (Boys) per year.
- Eligible OBC students of Class 6 to 8 will receive a scholarship of Rs. 450 (Girls) and Rs. 300 (Boys) per year
To fill Scholarship Online Application Form, candidates have to visit to official scholarship portal 2.0 using direct link available here.
Kanya Saksharta Protsahan Yojana
Unclean Business Scholarship Scheme
Chief Minister Gyan Protsahan Initiative Scheme
Disabled Scholarship Scheme
DTE Chhattisgarh Scholarship
Required Documents For Chhattisgarh State Online E Scholarship 2019-20
The department always ask for applicant’s documents for verification process. As the Scholarship Form remains incomplete without uploading documents. So, students have to keep the following documents ready with them at the time of filling application form. Here we provide all required documents which are uploaded by you on Scholarship Portal 2.0 of Chhattisgarh State.
- Caste Certificate of student.
- Recent Passport size photograph of the student.
- Family Annual Income Certificate.
- Self-attested Copy of Last Qualifying Marksheet/Certificate of candidate.
- Residential proof of applicant.
- Bank Passbook Photocopy of student.
- Aadhaar Card of candidate.
How To Fill Registration Form on Chhattisgarh Scholarship Portal 2.0
- First of all visit to official web portal of Chhattisgarh Scholarship i.e mpsc.mp.nic.in .
- Click on “Application” tab.
- Now click on “Register Yourself” link from drop-down list.
- Fill Registration Form using correct details.
- Enter your Personal Details, Profile Details & Contact Details.
- Recheck all details and click on “Save above details and Register me” button.
- Now you receive Application ID and password.
- Save these details and click on Login link.
- Enter application id and password and click on Login.
- Your Chhattisgarh Scholarship Portal Dashboard will open on your computer screen.
- Now you can apply for any scholarship as per your eligibility.
Click Here To Fill Registration Form.
Chhattisgarh Scholarship Status
After submitting online application form of Chhattisgarh Scholarship, candidates can Track their Application Form from official portal. To check your scholarship application status, you need to fill application id and select academic year from Track Your Application Page (http://mpsc.mp.nic.in/CGPMS/Public/Track_Your_Application.aspx) . To open Status page, you need to click on Track Your Application link from “Application” tab.
Online E-Scholarship Portal Helpline Number
Email ID – [email protected]
HelpLine Number – 0771 – 2511192
Visit to this web page time to time to get latest updates. Ask your queries regarding Chhattisgarh Scholarships in below comment section.