Hajj 2020 Online Application Form India – How To Apply For Haj 2020. Check Last Date, Cost For Hajj 2020 – hajcommittee.gov.in . Apply Online For Hajj 2020 through official website www.hajcommittee.gov.in .
Hajj 2020 Online Application Form [Apply Online] – hajcommittee.gov.in
- 1 Hajj 2020 Online Application Form [Apply Online] – hajcommittee.gov.in
- 2 What is Hajj 2020 and Why Haj is Important [How to celebrate]
- 3 How To Apply Online For Hajj 2020 [Online Application Form]
Hajj 2020 Application Form available online from 10th Oct. 2019. Online Form Hajj 2020 Last Date is 10th Nov. 2019. Apply Online For Hajj 2020 through hajcommittee.gov.in or use direct link given below. Hajj 2020 Application Form India accepts only through Online Mode. Link for Application Form Hajj 2020 available till Last Date. Read this article for Hajj 2020 Eligibility, Cost, How To Apply Guide.
What is Hajj 2020 and Why Haj is Important [How to celebrate]
Hajj is an annual journey to Mecca, Saudi Arabia. Generally, Haj is celebrated for 6 days every year. Millions of Muslims join this Islamic holiday of Hajj. It is celebrated with 6 days journey from Mecca to Mina in Saudi Arabia. It is mandatory for all Muslims who are financially capable, healthy, and their family can stay in their absence perform Hajj pilgrimage at least once in their life.
Haj Committee of India [HCI]
Haj Committee of India is also known as Central Haj Committee (CHC). It is established under Haj Committee Act 2002. The following functions done by Haj Committee of India.
- Every Year it conducts All India Annual Conference for Haj. Chairmen & Secretaries of State Haj Committees.
- The committee invites applications for Haj pilgrimage every year.
Eligibility Criteria For Hajj 2020 Pilgrimage
Official authority create some eligibility criteria. Check Hajj 2020 Eligibility Criteria below.
- Haj Pilgrim should healthy, financially capable and his family can stay in his absence.
- Any Muslim citizen of India can perform Haj Pilgrimage.
- For Hajj 2020, applicant has valid Indian International Passport and issued before or on 10th November 2019 and valid at least upto 20th January 2021.
- Applicants who done Hajj Pilgrimage before are not allowed to apply again.
- Only repeaters allowed for permitted categories of Mehram and those accompanying 70+ pilgrims on the basis of appropriate Solemn Declaration.
- Applicants are requested to not submit wrong details in Hajj Form. If authority found any application with false information should reject.
- Applicants with severe medical conditions such as Terminal Cancers, Advanced Cardiac, Respiratory, Liver, or Kidney diseases, infectious Tuberculosis disease, or Senility are not able to do Hajj 2020 Pilgrimage.
How To Apply Online For Hajj 2020 [Online Application Form]
Requirements to apply for Hajj 2020:
- Valid Mobile Number.
- Valid Email Number.
- Computer with internet and printer.
- Or you can also visit on your nearby cyber cafe.
You can check Hajj 2020 Guidelines below.
Check Steps For Hajj 2020 Online Application Form.
Step 1 – Registration for Online Application
- First of all visit on official website of Haj i.e www.hajcommittee.gov.in .
- Click on “Online Application” tab.
- Now click on “New User Registration“.
- Fill required details such as Name, Mobile Number, Email Id, District, State, etc.
- And click on Submit Details.
- Now you receive OTP on your Mobile Number.
- Enter OTP and click on Submit.
Step 2 – Login
Step 3 – Selection and verification of Category
- Select a category.
- Now select Adults, Infants, Accommodation Category, State, District and Embarkation point.
- While selecting embarkation point, a pop up window open showing Hajj 2020 Cost. Click on I confirm.
- Now fill initial parameters of Cover Head as per passport.
- And click on Next.
- All your details appear on dashboard.
- Click on Ok if you are satisfied.
Step 4 – Applicants’ personal details
- Now you have to fill your personal and bank details.
- And submit all these details.
- Upload required documents mentioned below.
- And click on Make Payment.
- And select Payment Mode i.e Online or Offline.
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Hajj FAQs 2020||Click Here|
You can share your views/ queries/ Problems Regarding this article through the Comment Box given below. We will make a full effort to help you as soon as possible. www.jankalyanportal.in .
- Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2019-2020 Application Form, Last Date
- indiapostgdsonline.in – India Post GDS Online Fee Reference Reg Combinednew
- www.chevening.org Chevening Scholarship 2020/2021 – Application Form PDF [Login]
- [Registration] Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana Form 2020 – Apply Online
- [Last Date] FAEA Scholarship 2019-2020 Apply Online, Eligibility, Results