HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS) 2019 Application Form, Last Date, Result check here through official link.
HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS) 2019 Apply Online – www.hdfcbank.com
- 1 HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS) 2019 Apply Online – www.hdfcbank.com
- 2 Benefits of HDFC Bank Scholarship 2019
- 3 How To Apply For HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship 2019 Application Form
The HDFC Bank invites applicants to apply for HDFC ‘ECSS’- Educational Crisis Scholarship Support 2019-20. Students who are facing financial problems and are not able to pay fees of education, can apply online for HDFC Bank Scholarship 2019 through direct link available here. The HDFC ECSS 2019 Application Form is now open and available on official website. Applicants can get scholarship amount for studying from Class 6 to Graduate.
Apply Online For HDFC ECSS 2019 Before 15 July 2019
The main objective of HDFC Bank Scholarship is to provide financial support to those students who are not able to complete their education due to personal/family crises. Thus, ECSS aims to cover students who are studying in Class 6 to 12, Undergraduate and Postgraduate (full-time/part-time degree/diploma/ courses). Under ECSS program, selected students will get scholarship upto Rs. 10, 000/- for School Fees and Rs. 25, 000/- for College/University Fees.
Benefits of HDFC Bank Scholarship 2019
All the selected scholars will win scholarship amount. By this amount, students can pay fee and continue their studies. Here we provide benefits provided by HDFC Bank ECSS Scholarship Program.
- The selected School student will receive scholarship of Total annual fee upto Rs. 10, 000 per year.
- The selected College/University students will get scholarship of total annual fee upto Rs. 25, 000 per year.
- And selected students who are doing Diploma/ITI/Polytechnic courses after 10th or 12th will receive scholarship of annual fee upto Rs. 25, 000/-.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For HDFC Bank ECSS Scholarship 2019-20
- Students of Private / Government Schools who are studying in Class 6th to 12th are eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicant must pursuing Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG), or Ph.D Courses (Full / Part Time).
- Candidates who are taking admission in Diploma / ITI / Polytechnic Courses after 10th or 12th Passed can apply for scholarship.
- Student who are facing personal or family crisis from past three years and are at risk of dropping out of school/college/university can submit online application form.
Required Documents For Scholarship
The following documents are required for HDFC Scholarship ECSS 2019.
- Domicile Certificate of student.
- Aadhar Card / Voter ID Card.
- Current Year Admission Proof.
- Bank Passbook Copy.
- Income Certificate (issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch).
- Proof of Crisis (Given below).
How To Apply For HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship 2019 Application Form
- Firstly visit to this link.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Register yourself and select your category.
- Click on Start application link.
- Fill all required details correctly such as Personal, Family, Education, Address, Bank Details.
- Recheck your details can click on Submit button.
- Take a print out of submitted application form for future use.
HDFC Bank Scholarship Selection Criteria
|Medical Procedures of Family Member/s||Medical Documents|
|Self-employment Failures||Previous and Current Income Proofs|
|Job loss of Earning Member (Due to Accident, Critical Illness, Disability, or other reasons)||FIR Copy/Medical Receipt/Disability Certificate/Medical Documents/Termination letter/Affidavit from Gazetted officer|
|Orphans/Deserted Children||Relevant Document such as Court Order, Letter from respective responsible agency, etc.|
|Death of Earning Member||Death Certificate/Slip/FIR Copy (in case of accident)|
HDFC Scholarship Result 2019 [Merit List / Selection List PDF]
All the students who has applied for HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support 2019 can check now their Result, Merit List and Final Selection List from direct link available here. HDFC Scholarship Result 2019 released by Last Week of August 2019. Stay connected with us for latest updates.
- Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2019-20 [Final List]
- Reliance Jio Scholarship 2019 – Online Application Form, Last Date, Eligibility
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Madhya Pradesh 2019
- West Bengal Scholarship Portal 2019 List – Online Apply @ scholarships.wbsed.gov.in
- West Bengal Post-Matric Scholarship For SC/ST/OBC 2019 – oasis.gov.in