Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal 2019-20 Application Form, Last Date, Eligibility, Scholarship Amount available here.
Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal 2019-20 : Apply Now
Department of Higher Education, Science and Technology and Biotechnology, Government of West Bengal invites students to apply for Hindi Scholarship Scheme 2019-20. The scholarship aims to promote Hindi education in non hindi speaking state such as West Bengal. The Scholarship Scheme is meant for students who are studying at higher secondary, graduation, post graduation and research (M.Phill, Ph.D. or M Litt. etc) in any institute of West Bengal.
Students can fill WB Hindi Scholarship Online Form through official website. Through this scholarship scheme, government wants to encourage Hindi Language in the state. So, all the students who are studying Hindi as a subject can apply for this scholarship. Here we provide complete details of West Bengal Hindi Scholarship 2019-20. So, students can check the given below article and than apply for scholarship.
Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal Rewards
The government provide this scholarship to total 239 students. Here we provide scholarship amount as per your education level.
|Education Level||Scholarship Amount|
|For Higher secondary||Rs. 300 per month to 143 students|
|For Graduation (UG)||Rs. 500 per month to 72 students.|
|For Post-Graduation (PG) as well as Research||Rs. 1000 per month to 24 students.|
Eligibility Criteria For West Bengal Hindi Scholarship
- Applicant must belong to non-hindi speaking state.
- And also permanent residence of West Bengal.
- Students must have passed madhyamik, higher secondary, graduation, post graduation or any other equivalent degree in same year of application.
- Candidate should have taken admission in any recognized full-time course with Hindi as the sole subject or as one of the combination subjects.
- Students who scored at least 60% marks in last examination.
- Candidate must passed previous exam first attempt.
- Student having Hindi as one of the subject in respective course are eligible.
- Candidates studying in B.Ed or B.T Course, having both methods and content of teaching Hindi are eligible.
- Students who registered themselves for the study of MPhil or Ph.D. or M Litt in Hindi language and literature are also eligible.
Who Are Not Eligible For Scholarship ?
- Students belonging to West Bengal but are living in any Hindi speaking states are not eligible.
- Applicants preparing for any private examination or are willing to pursue studies through correspondence are not eligible.
- Students preparing for two courses simultaneously will be eligible only when one of the subjects in both the courses will be Hindi.
How To Apply For Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal
Students have to apply for this scholarship through offline mode.
- Firstlt, students have to collect scholarship application form office or post.
- If you wants to obtained application form from office, than visit to below address.
Scholarship & Stipend Section of Education, Directorate, West Bengal,
Bikash Bhaban, North Block, 9tn Floor,
Note- Applicant must carry the original mark sheets for reference. (Necessary).
- Or students can send an envelope containing stamp of Rs. 5 to above mentioned address with attested photocopy of mark sheet.
- Now fill application form using correct details.
- Send this fully filled application form to above address.
Selection Process For Hindi Scholarship West Bengal
The official authorities will select students after receiving all application forms. The Selection Criteria based on Merit. So, shortlisted students for this scholarship will based on Merit.
Important Dates For Scholarship
All the students must have to send application form to department before last date. The Last Date of Hindi Scholarship Scheme 2019-20 is Last Week of December.
Stay connected with us for latest updates. Write your queries in below comment section.