Jharkhand Scholarship – Application Form, Eligibility, Complete List. Apply Online For Various Jharkhand Government Scholarship through this page. E-Kalyan Portal Scholarship Jharkhand Government. Read complete information regarding Jharkhand Scholarships from this page.
Jharkhand Scholarship 2020-21 | E-Kalyan Portal [Apply Online]
- 1 Jharkhand Scholarship 2020-21 | E-Kalyan Portal [Apply Online]
- 2 Why Scholarships Are Necessary For Students of Jharkhand
- 3 Complete List of Jharkhand Scholarships – Eligibility, Benefits, Documents, Application Form
Jharkhand is running various scholarships for the students who are permanent residents of the state. They support them by providing a number if learning from class 10th to OG level. It is an excellent contribution from the Government of Jharkhand for the development of the state in the education system. People are thankful to the government, such a great gift. The aim of the scholarships in Jharkhand is to provide learning to better education. It contains some financial help to boost the education system.
Why Scholarships Are Necessary For Students of Jharkhand
The state of Jharkhand has a little down literacy rate in comparison to the nearby land. But, still, the mode of the education system is better to increase the level of education. Students who have the interest to study get benefited from the scholarship. It builds self-confidence among the student to take part in learning and make himself feel positive. The award is necessary to keep this motivation awake among the students. Not all the students are financially fit to afford education; thus, learning in Jharkhand is a good help for the students who want to study higher. In this article, we will focus on all the list of scholarships offered by the Jharkhand state government with their benefits.
Complete List of Jharkhand Scholarships – Eligibility, Benefits, Documents, Application Form
Jharkhand government has a different management system for the commencement of scholarship. The students get both the option of applying it online and offline. The documents are correctly checked and verified for the further processing of the step. The government of Jharkhand is successful in managing the scholarship scheme for the development of the state.
Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship
- Managed by:- Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Minority and Backward Class Welfare Department, Government of Jharkhand.
- When to apply:- Between August and November
- Photograph of the applicant
- Bonafide Certificate (with fee structure)
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Previous year mark sheet
- Scanned copy of bank passbook
- Scanned copy of the duly signed application form
- Eligibility:- The students who have passed class 10th and are pursuing studies from standard 11 to postgraduation level in any field are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Family income:- The annual income of the family from all sources should not be above Rs 2.5 Lakh (for SC/ST category) and Rs 1.50 Lakh (for BC category).
- Application procedure:- Eligible users can apply it online through e-Kalyan portal of Government of Jharkhand
- Benefits:- Maintenance allowance of up to Rs 7,500 and grant of Rs 1,000.
BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli, Jharkhand Scholarship
- Managed by:- Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL).
- When to apply:- Between March and April
- This scholarship is open for the child of any BCCL employees who has passed matriculation. The employee must be residing within a 25 km radius from the BCCL office.
- If the students are suffering from any chronic disease, then he is not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Qualification:- He must have obtained a minimum of 60% of marks in board examination.
- Family income:- The annual income of the family should not exceed above 6 Lakh per annum from all sources.
- Application procedure:- Apply offline –
- GM’s Office of BCCL (Barora, Block-II, Katras, Sijua, Kusunda, GovindpurBastacolla, PB) and HRD Kalyan Bhawan, Jagjiwan Nagar, Dhanbad
- class 10 board certificate and admit card.
- Income certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Benefits:- Total 16 types of scholarship facilities provided by the government to students like free coaching classes and hostel facilities.
Combined Counselling Board Scholarship (CCB)
- Managed by:-. Combined Counselling Board (CCB)
- When to apply:- Between December to April
- Eligibility:- The students must be pursuing his education in any is diploma level, degree level, or postgraduate level courses are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Qualification:- The student must have passed his last qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% to 50% marks.
- Application procedure:- Apply online through the official website of the Combined Counselling Board (CCB).
- Marksheet of the last examination
- Two passport size photographs and
- Counseling letter of CCB,
- Aadhaar card/voter id or school/college id proof
- Benefits:- Eligible students can get scholarships up to Rs 1 Lakh to 3 Lakh.
|Apply Online For Jharkhand Scholarships||Click Here | Click Here|
|National Scholarship Portal||scholarships.gov.in|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section. www.jankalyanportal.in