jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in Scholarship 2020-21 [Application Form Status Login]. Apply Online JnanaBhumi Post Matric and Pre Matric Scholarship 2020. JnanaBhumi State Scholarship Portal Andhra Pradesh Online Application Form. Check JnanaBhumi Scholarship 2020-21 Eligibility, Documents, Application Form, Date. State Andhra Pradesh state Social Welfare Department invites Online Application Form for JnanaBhumi Post Matric and Pre Matric Scholarship 2020. Candidates can check eligibility criteria and apply online for the scholarship scheme. Students who belongs to SC, ST, OBC, BC category can submit AP Post Matric & Pre Matric Scholarship 2020 (JSAF 2020).
JnanaBhumi Scholarship 2020-21 @ jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in [Application Status] – Student Login
- 1 JnanaBhumi Scholarship 2020-21 @ jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in [Application Status] – Student Login
- 2 jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in – AP State Scholarship Portal [Post/Pre Matric]
- 3 JnanaBhumi Post Matric Scholarship 2020-21
- 4 JnanaBhumi Pre Matric Scholarship 2020-21
JnanaBhumi State Scholarship Portal Andhra Pradesh New Registration 2020-21 open. Check here direct link to apply online for AP Post Matric Scholarship and Pre Matric Scholarship. Students can also used this portal to check Scholarship Status and other information. jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in is the official website for AP Scholarship Portal.
JnanaBhumi is an online state scholarship portal. Launched by Andhra Pradesh Govt. This portal helps every student to apply for various scholarship schemes. It also looks on disbursement of scholarship offered by AP Government. JnanaBhumi Scholarship Portal is very easy to use. Portal offers complete online process to apply for a scholarship. Their is no paperwork for any scholarship scheme. It also provide you to track or check Scholarship Application Form Status. Read complete details regarding jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in Scholarship 2020-2120 in this article.
jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in – AP State Scholarship Portal [Post/Pre Matric]
As per 2011 Census Andhra Pradesh literacy rate is about 67%. The state government wants to increase this rate. So it provides a number of scholarships to students. The scholarships given to students help them to complete their education.
Every year government provides Post / Pre Matric Scholarship and other educational scholarships to students. More than 17 Lakh students get benefits of these scholarships each year. The scholarships are provided to SC, ST, BC, Minorities, Kapu, EBC and Differently-Abled communities students.
15 Government Departments, 36 Affiliating Authorities, 8000+ Colleges, 2,894 hostels, and 8000+ bank branches constitute the ecosystem of the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme.
Objectives of JnanaBhumi Portal
- It provides equal educational opportunities for all.
- It is a single platform for Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) disbursement to all communities.
- Ensures timely PMS disbursement in a transparent and accountable manner.
- Covers entire student lifecycle.
- Releases scholarships on time.
- It provides scholarships to genuine and eligible students.
- Minimized time for processing and release of scholarships.
JnanaBhumi Post Matric Scholarship 2020-21
Andhra Pradesh Government provide Post Matric Scholarship Scheme (PMS). The scholarship helps students to complete their higher education. Scholarship releases every year for SC, ST, BC, Minorities, Kapu, EBC and other communities. Government provides scholarship amount to more than 17 Lakh students every year. Budget of Post Matric Scholarship is about Rs. 5000 Crore each year.
Also Apply For More Scholarships
- Applicant should studying in Post Matric Education Level.
- Have an admission in any college affiliated to a recognized University / Board.
- Students’ family income should come in income criteria given below:
- For ST Family – Rs. 2 Lakhs
- For SC Family – Rs. 2 Lakhs
- For BC Family – Rs. 1 Lakh
- For Minorities Family – Rs. 2 Lakhs (Urban) and Rs. 1.5 Lakhs (Rural)
- For EBC Family – Rs. 1 Lakh
- For Kapu Family – Rs. 1 Lakh
- For Differently-Abled Family – Rs. 2 Lakhs
How To Apply Online For Post Matric Scholarship – jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- Firstly all the students need to visit official web portal (jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in) using direct link given below.
- Now click on “Post Matric Scholarship” link.
- Complete details regarding PMS will shown.
- Now click on “How To Apply” link.
- Download JnanaBhumi Scholarship Application Form (JSAF).
- Fill all required details correctly.
- Submit the signed form to college principal.
- College Principal verify all details and submit the same online through JnanaBhumi.
- You will receive SMS for verification of your application.
- To get access in your application online, visit Mee Seva Kendra and provide application id and Aadhar Number.
- Now you can verify your details, edit application (if required) and submit using your biometric authentication.
How To Apply For JnanaBhumi Post Matric Scholarship Renewal Application Form
- For Renewal Application Form, College Principal submit Students’s admission date of this year and Hall Ticket/ Roll Number of previous year exam.
- On submission of all these details, student will receive SMS confirming the successful submission of the application.
- Students can views the application form and give biometric authentication.
How To Check AP Post Matric Scholarship Status
- Visit the official website (jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in).
- Click on Login option.
- Enter your user id and password.
- Click on Login button.
- Now you see Track Application link.
- Your Scholarship Application Form Status will appear on the screen.
Official authorities will also send application status details through SMS.
JnanaBhumi Pre Matric Scholarship 2020-21
Government of Andhra Pradesh offered Pre Matric Scholarships to students studying in Class 5th to 10th. The scholarship is provided to help parents of SC / ST / Disabled students. Government wants to provide financial help to poor students to complete their pre-matric education level. The scholarship is provided to decrease drop out rate in pre matric level. Students going to Government Schools or schools run by Zilla Parishad, Mandal and Municipalities can apply for AP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme.
Eligibility For Pre Matric Scholarship
- Candidates who belongs to SC / ST / Disabled category can apply for scholarship.
- Students studying in class 5th to 10th are eligible for scholarship.
- SC / ST / Disabled category Family income should be less than Rs. 2 Lakhs per year.
- Students who belongs to BC community can apply only for Class 9th and 10th scholarship.
How To Apply Online For AP Pre Matric Scholarship
- First of all visit the official website through direct link.
- Click on “Pre Matric Scholarship” link.
- Read all details regarding Pre Matric Scholarship.
- Now click on Online Application form releated link.
- Fill all required details correctly.
- And submit the application form.
Pre Matric Scholarship Renewal Application Form
- Firstly click on Renewal link.
- Enter students’ Aadhar Number and previous year application id.
- Your details appear on screen. If you want to edit this, you can do.
- If not then submit the application form.
How To Check Pre Matric Scholarship Application Status
- Firstly get login using your user id and password.
- Click on Scholarship Status link.
- Your Application Status will appear on the screen.
|Scholarship Application Form, Login, Status||Click Here|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section. www.jankalyanportal.in
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme For OBC Students, Madhya Pradesh 2020
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students, Madhya Pradesh 2020
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Madhya Pradesh 2020
- UP Scholarship Scheme 2020 – Post Matric, Pre Matric Application Form, Status, Last Date, List
- ssp.karnataka.gov.in – Karnataka State Scholarship Portal [Registration, Status, Login, Renewal]