[www.kalia.co.in] Kalia Yojana Online Apply 2019 Last Date – Odisha Beneficiary 1st 2nd 3rd List PDF [Reject List]Posted by: Jan Kalyan Portal | Posted on: August 10, 2019
[www.kalia.co.in] Kalia Yojana Online Apply 2019 Last Date – Odisha Beneficiary 1st 2nd 3rd List PDF [Reject List]. Kalia Scheme Application Form.
Odisha Kalia Yojana 2019 Online Apply – Application Form, List PDF – www.kalia.co.in
Online Apply For Kalia Yojana Odisha 2019 to get benefits of Kalia Scheme Odisha started by CM of Odisha ‘Naveen Patnaik’ to provide financial help to farmers. Odisha Government launched “Kalia Scheme ” in December 2018. All eligible farmers can do Online Registration For Kalia Yojana using direct link given below. You can check here www.kalia.co.in Odisha List 2019 PDF or kalia.co.in Reject List.
[Red & Green Form] Kalia Yojana Online Apply 2019 Last Date – kalia.co.in Login
Submit Kalia Yojana Red Application Form and Kalia Yojana Green Application Form before last date from official website www.kalia.co.in Online Application Form. The full form of KALIA – Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation. Kalia Yojana Odisha is started by Odisha Government to accelerate Agricultural Prosperity and reduce poverty in the State. Small and Marginal Farmers of Odisha will get a Financial assistance of Rs.25,000/- per farm family for five seasons.
Benefits of Kalia Yojana Odisha
Given below benefits will given by Odisha State Government to farmers under Kalia Yojana.
- Farmers will get financial help of Rs.25,000/- per farm family over five seasons. To purchase seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and use assistance towards labour and other investments.
- Each landless Agricultural Household will get Rs. 12,500/- from govt. for Agricultural allied activities like for small goat rearing unit, mini-layer unit, duckery units, fishery kits for fisherman, mushroom cultivation and bee-keeping, etc.
- Govt. provide help of Rs. 10,000/- per family per year to Vulnerable cultivators/landless agricultural laborers.
- State Govt. also provide crop loans up to Rs 50,000/- at 0% interest rate to Vulnerable landless laborers, cultivators, share croppers and agricultural families identified by Gram Panchayats.
Eligibility Criteria For Kalia Scheme Odisha
- Only farmers of Odisha can apply online for KALIA.
- Applicant can take benefits of scheme only for one time.
- Farmers taking benefits from similar related scheme can not able to get benefits of this scheme.
Required Documents For Odisha Kalia Scheme
- Address Proof
- Agriculture land Papers
- Identity Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
How To Apply Online For Odisha Kalia Yojana 2019 – Online Application Form
- Firstly visit to official website of Kalia Yojana – kalia.co.in .
- Click on “Form” tab.
- Now fill all required details carefully.
- Submit documents and application form.
Kalia Yojana Odisha List 2019 PDF – www.kalia.co.in Beneficiary List 1st 2nd 3rd Phase
After submitting Kalia Scheme Online Application Form, applicants can check Kalia Yojana Online Beneficiary List 2019 from official website. Here we provide direct links to download Kalia Odisha List PDF Phase 1st 2nd 3rd. You can also visit to kalia.co.in for www kalia yojana co in list pdf (kalia.com.in). Follow the given steps to check www.kaliayojana.co.in Odisha List 2019 PDF.
- First of all, visit to official website.
- Click on ‘Beneficiary List’ tab.
- Select your ‘District, Block & GP’.
- Click on View to get Kalia Scheme Beneficiary List.