klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship 2020-21 – Labour Welfare Board Educational Assistance Application Form. Apply Online For klwb.karnataka.gov.in Educational Assistance 2020 Through Official Website For Karnataka Karmika Kalyana Mandali Scholarship 2020.
klwb.karnataka.gov.in Educational Assistance 2020-21 – Labour Welfare Board
- 1 klwb.karnataka.gov.in Educational Assistance 2020-21 – Labour Welfare Board
- 2 klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship – Labour Welfare Board Educational Assistance 2020-21 Complete Details
- 3 How To Apply Online For klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship 2020-21
klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship – Karnataka Labour welfare Board invites applications for Educational Assistance for the year 2020-21 through the official website i.e https://klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in/. All the eligible candidates may apply online for klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship 2020-21. Here we provide complete details regarding Karnataka Labour Welfare Board Educational Assistance. Check Eligibility Criteria, Scholarship Amount, How To Apply Online Process, etc.
klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship – Labour Welfare Board Educational Assistance 2020-21 Complete Details
BENEFITS AVAILABLE TO WORKERS DRAWING RS 15,000/- MONTHLY, AGE LIMIT 18-60 YEARS Education assistance to children of the workers: High School (8th Std. to 10th ) Rs.3,000/- PUC /ITI/Dip./TCH Rs. 4,000/- Degree Courses Rs. 5,000/- Post Graduation Courses. Rs. 6,000/- & Engineering/ Medical . Rs. 10,000/-(Eligibility for applying 50% marks for general merit and 45% for SC/ST.
Medical Assistance: to workers in the age group 18-60 yrs, though covered under ESI scheme from minimum of Rs. 1,000/- to maximum of Rs. 10,000/- for treatment of major ailments viz., Heart operation, Kidney transplantation, Cancer treatment, Angioplasty, Eye, Orthopaedic, Uterus operations, Gal bladder problems, Kidney stone removal, Brain haemorrhage, and for medical check-up each case Rs. 500/- to Rs. 1000/- Accident Benefit : of Rs. 1,000/- to Rs. 3,000/- to workers in the age group 18-60 yrs, application to be sent within three months of accident with medical records though covered under ESI Act, 1948.
klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship Amount
Check Education Assistance To Children of the Workers under Labour Welfare Board Educational Assistance 2020-21.
- High School (8th Std. to 10th) – Rs.3,000/-
- PUC /ITI/Dip./TCH – Rs. 4,000/-
- Degree Courses – Rs. 5,000/-
- Post Graduation Courses – Rs. 6,000/-
- Engineering/ Medical – Rs. 10,000/-
Eligibility Criteria For Labour Welfare Board Educational Assistance
Eligibility for applying Karnataka Labour Welfare Board Educational Assistance is 50% marks for general merit and 45% for SC/ST.
Important Instructions For Karnataka Labour Welfare Board Educational Assistance
- Education Institution where candidate studying must register before students applying.
- The industry where student’s parents (Father / Mother) work must be registered before students apply.
- After the registration of both Educational Institution and Industry then only students will be able to REGISTER AND apply for Scholarship.
How To Apply Online For klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship 2020-21
- First of all the students must have to open the official website i.e klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in.
- Now open “Student Login” option.
- After that click on “Register” option.
- Now its time to fill required details such as Email ID, Mobile Number, Verification Mode (Mobile / Email), Password, etc.
- After registering a verification code will be sent to the mobile number which is a 6-digit number.
- After entering the OTP, the student account gets activated. This can be done also with Email Verification where the activation account will be send to the concerned mail ID.
- We are directed to the Student Login Portal where we can log in with our phone number or E-mail ID.
- After entering the password we are asked Student Security Question, this is important because if we forgot our password the security question will help us to recover the password.
- If they wish to change their password there is an option for it also. Here, go to the menu Change Password and type the one which should not match the old one and confirm the new password. Click on the option Reset Password.
- Apply for the scholarship application where we get the online application form with all the details.
- After Applying for the scholarship process, the initial phase is submitting the details, the mail will go to the concerned authorities.
- Select Application Details, in that there will be an option called Download click that option to download the PDF Application form.
- Students can able to download the Industry and institute approved documents from the scholarship application detail in a pdf format.
- Here we get a message about the Scholarship amount transferred successfully to the Bank Account.
|Scholarship Registration||Click Here|
- SSP Scholarship Karnataka 2021 – ssp.karnataka.gov.in Portal Registration, Status, Login, Renewal
- ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in SSP Post Matric Scholarship Portal 2020 Karnataka – Application Last Date
- Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2020 Apply Online – www.kswcfc.org Scholarship Application Form
- Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan Yojana Madhya Pradesh 2020 – Shiksha Protsahan Scholarship Form
- HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS) 2020 – Application Form, Last Date, Result