MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 2019-20 : Registration, Last Date, Login, KYC, Name Search, Status [scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in] – Jan Kalyan Portal.
MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 2019-20 [scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in] – Jan Kalyan Portal
MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 or Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Portal 2019-20 Registration process starts from 30 June 2019. So, all the students who wants to apply for MP Scholarship Portal can fill and submit their New Registration Form with all required details and documents. Students can also check their Application Status and complete E-KYC by Login at scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in . At www.jankalyanportal.in you may check complete details regarding Scholarship Portal MP.
MP Scholarship Portal or Jan Kalyan Portal is a online e-Governance portal. Which is started to provide all scholarships details and students can do registration easily. This Online E-Scholarship Portal i.e scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in is provide scholarship scheme information started by MP Government for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) and other categories students. This Scholarship Portal also helps students in digitization, modernizing and useful Management of processes related to application receipts, dispensation, sanction and disbursal of various scholarship. It is a MP Education Portal Integrated Scholarship Management System.
Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Portal Complete List
Here we are providing Complete List of Scholarships which comes under MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 . These all scholarships are available for SC / ST / OBC / Other Categories students who are in need of financial help. With complete information of these scholarships, you also get here Application Form Last Date, Eligibility, Benefits, How To Apply.
MMVY Scholarship Scheme is provided by Madhya Pradesh State Government to all categories Medhavi Students. The Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana MP provide full fees of students who take admission in graduate level of courses in any recognized university / institution. Only students who passed 12th in same year of application form can apply for this scheme. The scholarship is given to students based on their academic merit and need.
- Selected students who are enrolling in engineering program at a government/private college will receive full fees for the course. However, candidates enrolling in a non-government college will receive scholarship of Rs. 1.5 Lac or course fee (if it is less).
- Students enrolling in medical degree program at government/private medical/dental college will also receive scholarship of full tuition fee.
- Candidates enrolling in law degree program at National Law Universities in India will also receive scholarship of full course fee.
- And the students studying undergraduate or integrated postgraduate program from a recognized institution will also receive full tuition fee.
- Only students who belongs to Madhya Pradesh can apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates who passed 12th with at least 70% marks (For MP Board) and 85% marks (For CBSE / ICSE Board) are eligible for scholarship.
- Student also enrolled in graduate level of courses.
How To Apply
Eligible students can apply online for MMVY for academic year 2019-20 from 1st July 2019 through MP Scholarship Portal.
MMJKY Scholarship is provided by Madhya Pradesh Government to students whose parents are registered unorganised workers/labourers. The scholarship is applicable only for students who belongs to Madhya Pradesh and passed class 12th in the same year of application. The scholarship scheme provides full course fee to students who enrolled in graduate / Polytechnic / Diploma / ITI courses at any recognized university or institute. Students can apply for this scholarship through official Scholarship Portal Madhya Pradesh.
Madhya Pradesh Government provide Post Matric Scholarship Scheme For OBC students. Students can apply online for this scholarship through official scholarship portal of madhya pradesh. The scholarship is only available for OBC students of Madhya Pradesh. The government provide full course fee through this scholarship scheme. The scholarship applicable for students who enrolled in graduate / Polytechnic / Diploma / ITI courses.
This scholarship scheme is provided by Government of Madhya Pradesh to SC students who passed 12th and take admission in post secondary level of education. The government of MP provides full course fee. Only students of MP can apply online for this scholarship. Students can submit Online Registration Form through MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 .
Madhya Pradesh Government provide this scholarship scheme to students who belongs to ST category. The students comes from Madhya Pradesh are eligible for this scholarship. Only candidates who enrolled them self in post secondary level of education. Whose family annual income is less than Rs. 5 Lakh will receive 100% scholarship. And the family annual income should be less than Rs. 5 Lakh to Rs. 6 Lakh. Applicants have to visit to MP Scholarship Portal to complete registration process.
The Government of Madhya Pradesh provide Gaon Ki Beti Scheme to support financially to encourage talented girls of rural areas to acquire higher education. Students of every village who passed 12th exam with first division will get scholarship every year for 10 months of Rs. 500 per month. All SC / ST / OBC / General girls students who come from rural area of Madhya Pradesh can apply online for this scheme.
All the selected students will receive scholarship of Rs. 500 per month for 10 months. It means every students will get Rs. 5000 per year.
- Student must come from rural areas of Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicant must belong from SC / ST / OBC / General category.
- Candidate must scored at least 60% marks in 12th Examination.
How To Apply
All the eligible students can apply for the same through MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 .
The Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Scheme is introduced by MP Government to provide financial support to urban girls who belongs to below poverty line family. All SC / ST / OBC / General candidates who scored 60% or more marks in 12th exam can apply for scholarship.
Selected students will get scholarship of Rs. 500 per month for 10 months of every year.
- Candidate should belong to urban area of Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicant must be a girl student.
- Applicant must passed 12th exam with 60% marks.
- Candidates must come from a below poverty line family.
How To Apply
All eligible students can apply for scholarship through MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 .
Vikramaditya Yojana, Madhya Pradesh
The Madhya Pradesh Government provide Vikramaditya Free Education Scheme to eligible General category students. Through this scheme govt. wants to provide free higher education at the undergraduate level to the general poor students below the poverty line. The students who scored 60% marks in 12th Examination can apply for the scholarship through online mode.
- Students must be a residence of Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicant should belongs to General category.
- The family annual income should be less than Rs. 1,20,000 for higher education.
- And the annual income for graduation should be less than Rs. 54,000 per annum.
Annual financial assistance of maximum Rs 2500/-
How To Apply
Eligible students can apply online for scholarship through MP Scholarship Portal.
How To Register On MP Scholarship Portal 2.0
- Firstly visit to official web portal i.e
- Click here on “Register Yourself” link.
- Now fill all required details correctly.
- Click on Check For Validations link.
- Save applicant id and password for future use.
Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Portal Login
- Go to official website.
- Click on Student Login link.
- Enter User name / applicant id and password.
- Click on Login. Your dashboard will open.
- Now you are able to apply for any scholarship as per your eligibility.
MP Scholarship Application Status
The MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 provide us facility to track application form.
- Visit to official web portal.
- Click on Track Your Application link.
- You may also check status for one scholarship.
- Enter required details and Show details.
More Scholarship List Applicable in Madhya Pradesh
|NMMS Scholarship 2019||Medhavi Scholarship 2019|
|National Scholarship Portal 2.0 2019-20||pfms.nic.in Scholarship 2019|
|PM Scholarship 2019||Central Sector Scholarship 2019|
|CG Scholarship Portal 2019-20||www.tribal.mp.gov.in MPTAAS Portal Login|
|[SSSM ID] Shramik Sewa Card Portal – shramiksewa.mp.gov.in||Hitgrahi Profile Panjiyan MP Online Last Date|
|Moulana Azad Scholarship 2019-20||Inspire Scholarship 2019|
|Allen Scholarship Test 2019||MPBSE MPSOS MPONLINE [mpbse.nic.in]|
|MP Shiksha Portal Scholarship [epravesh.nic.in]||AICTE Scholarship 2019|
|Minority Scholarship Portal MP||MOMA Scholarship 2019|
|State Scholarship Portal||AICTE PG Scholarship|
|Made Easy Scholarship Test||EKYC Scholarship Portal|
|Post Matric Scholarship||Pre Matric Scholarship|