Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY) Madhya Pradesh 2019 – Online Application Form available on www.jankalyanportal.in .
Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana Madhya Pradesh 2019 – Online Application Form @ scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
- 1 Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana Madhya Pradesh 2019 – Online Application Form @ scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
- 2 Benefits of MMVY 2019
- 3 How To Apply For Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana MP 2019
Madhya Pradesh Government invites candidates to apply for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana Madhya Pradesh through MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 . Students who passed 12th Class in same year of application form can apply online for MMVY 2019. This scholarship Scheme is meant to students who enrolled in graduate-level course in any discipline. The scholarship aims to provide financial help to talented and meritorious students of Madhya Pradesh.
All eligible students can fill MMVY Online Application Form through online mode. Here we provide direct link to apply for MMVY Scholarship. The Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana Online Forms are available on official scholarship portal of MP i.e scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in throughout the year. It means that there is no last date to apply for this scholarship. After checking Benefits and Eligibility Criteria of MMVY, you can fill application form.
Benefits of MMVY 2019
The Government of MP provide various benefits through this scholarship Yojana. Here we provide details about MMVY Scholarship Amount that a selected student will get.
|Engineering Program at a Government College||Full Tuition Fee|
|Engineering Program at a Non-Government College||Rs. 1.5 Lakh or complete course fee (If Less).|
|Medical Degree at government/private medical/dental college||Full Course Fee|
|Law Degree Program at National Law Universities in India||Full Tuition Fee|
|Undergraduate or Integrated Postgraduate Program from a recognized institution||Complete Tuition Fee|
Eligibility Criteria For Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2019
The following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by candidates to get eligible for scholarship.
- Candidate must be a residence of Madhya Pradesh.
- Student should passed 12th class with at least 70% marks (For MP Board).
- Student should passed 12th class with at least 70% marks (For CBSE / ICSE Board).
- The family annual income from all sources must be less than Rs. 6 Lakh per year.
- Student must have to take admission in graduate level of course at a recognized university or institution.
- For Engineering students – Should get 1,50,000 rank in JEE Mains exam to get scholarship amount.
- Medical students – Candidates who get admission in government/private medical/dental college through NEET merit are eligible for scholarship.
- For Law students – applicant must qualified the CLAT examination and obtained admission to an NLU to get scholarship amount.
How To Apply For Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana MP 2019
All the students who fulfilled eligibility criteria can apply online for MMVY Scholarship Scheme 2019 by following given below steps.
- Firstly, visit to MP Scholarship Portal i.e scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in .
- Now click here on “Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana” link.
- Click on Registration On Portal link from Application tab.
- Fill Registration Form correctly.
- Upload all required documents.
- Recheck details that you have entered and click on submit application.
Click Here To Fill Registration Form.
Required Documents For MMVY Madhya Pradesh
We provide list of all required documents for MMVY Scheme.
- Aadhar Card of student.
- Family Annual Income Certificate.
- 12th Class Mark Sheet.
- Admission Proof.
- Residence Certificate.
- Course Fee Details.
Selection Process of MMVY Scholarship
The official authorities will released selection list based on academic merit and need of student.
Important Dates For Scholarship
The MMVY Scholarship Scheme 2019-20 Online Registration Form available from 1st July 2019.
There is no last date to apply for this scholarship scheme.
Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana Helpline / Contact Details
If any student face any type of problem regarding MMVY 2019, they can contact to given below detail.
Helpline Number : 0755-2660063
Mail ID : [email protected]
Students can also ask their queries in below comment section. Stay connected with us for latest updates.