UGC Post Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders 2019-20 [Last Date]. Apply For PG Merit Scholarship for URH before 31.10.2019.
Post Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders 2019-20 [www.ugc.ac.in]
- 1 Post Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders 2019-20 [www.ugc.ac.in]
- 2 UGC PG Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders [URH]
- 3 Post Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders Application Form
Apply Online For UGC Post Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders 2019-20 through direct link given below. Scholarship Online Registration closes on 31st October 2019. University Grants Commission (UGC) offers PG Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders. Application Form For Scholarship available online on official website www.ugc.ac.in .
PG Merit Scholarship For URH 2019-20 invites 1st and 2nd rank holders from all over country. Both boys and girls can apply online for this scholarship program of Central Government of India. Scholarship Scheme is started to encourage talented students for Post Graduation Education. Students who complete their Under Graduate education can apply through given below link.
UGC PG Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders [URH]
Students having top rankers certificate issued by university can submit their application through online mode. Applicants complete their UG from BA, BSc, BCom courses are eligible for scholarship. Selected students get scholarship worth of Rs. 3100 per month for next 2 years. Candidates can check more details below regarding Post Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders 2019-20.
पोस्ट मेट्रिक मेरिट स्कालरशिप उन बच्चों के लिए है जिन्होंने स्नातक स्तर की पढ़ाई में यूनिवर्सिटी टॉप किया है और अब स्नातकोत्तर करना चाहते है | ऐसें विधार्थी इस स्कालरशिप के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते है | ऑनलाइन आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि 31 अक्टूबर 2019 है | इस के बाद इस स्कालरशिप के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन फॉर्म जमा नही कियें जायेगें |
- The main objective of scholarship is to promote and nurture talent.
- Scholarship provides reward to meritorious students with outstanding performance at the Undergraduate level for pursuing postgraduate studies.
- Scholarship also promote study in basic courses at undergraduate level. Professional courses are not eligible for the scheme.
- To build up academic excellence at postgraduate education level across the colleges and universities in the country.
- Applicant must have 1st or 2nd rank in UG course final exam.
- Students should study in Post Graduate level education from any affiliated university (central/state) or deemed universities/ private universities / 25 autonomous colleges / non-affiliated colleges.
- Candidate’s age should below 30 Years.
- Student must scored at least 60% marks in University Graduation Exam.
- The Undergraduate courses from following streams have been eligible for award of
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Distance education will not be eligible under this scholarship scheme.
Students who get selected or shortlisted for scholarship. Will get scholarship amount Rs. 3100 / month for duration of two years. Scholarship amount helps students to pay course fees and other expenditure.
Number of Scholarships
- Total 3000 scholarships are available.
- Duration of scholarship is 2 Years.
- Attested copy of university’s undergraduate degree
- Certificate of matriculation
- Verification certificate issued by the institute where the student has taken admission at PG level
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar card/enrollment
- Bank Passbook
- Valid Email Id and Mobile Number
Process For Scholarship
- New Applications will invited once in a year on the National Scholarship Portal.
- Short notification of scholarship will also uploaded on the UGC official website.
- Incomplete applications or applications with wrong details will rejected.
- Only verified online applications will examine for award of scholarship.
- University/ Institute should verify that applicant is a first or second rank holder out of total number of students who appeared in the examination at the undergraduate level.
Post Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders Application Form
- First of all interested candidates visit on official website through direct link given below.
- Click on “New Registration” link.
- Read all instructions and click on continue.
- Enter required information such as Scholarship Type, Gender, Name, Email Id, Mobile Number, Address, Bank Details, Parents details, etc.
- Select Aadhar number or bank account number for identification.
- Click on Register button.
- Now mobile number will verified using OTP.
- After that you get Application ID and password for future use.
Process For Scholarship Distribution
Scholarship will be paid to the selected students by the UGC through DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) Mode and will be transferred to the Bank account of the beneficiaries. Disbursement procedure will be completed through the PFMS.
Cancellation of Scholarship
Scholarship will be cancelled if:
- Misconduct of scholars, reported by the University/ Institution.
- Any student scored less than 60% marks in the first year of Master’s programme.
Renewal of Scholarship
- Scholarship will be renewed for the next year after submission of receipt of renewal form.
- If any student fails to get promoted to the next class/ level would not able to get scholarship.
- If student change course of study then he/she will not able to get scholarship any more.
- Scheme will be offered and monitored by UGC.
- All scholars of previous years will continue to follow the UGC pattern of assistance through the designated bank branches of Canara Bank.
|New Registration||Click Here|
|Scholarship Guidelines||Click Here|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section. www.jankalyanportal.in
- scholarship.canarabank.in Canara Bank Scholarship Portal – Registration, Verification, Student Login
- Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship 2020 – Application Form Last Date [For UG Students]
- oasis.gov.in West Bengal Post-Matric Scholarship For SC/ST/OBC 2020
- AP EPass Scholarship 2020-21 – Application Form, Status, Eligibility, Renewal, Documents
- JK Scholarship 2020 – Complete List, Application Form, Dates, Benefits, Eligibility