Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF 2020-21. Check Online Application Form, Last Date of PM Scholarship Scheme [PMSS] For Railway, Login Link, Application Status. The Government of India invites Online Application Form every year for PM Scholarship Scheme For Railway. All the wards of RPF/RPSF can apply online for Scholarship before the last date. Read complete details regarding Prime Minister’e Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF from this page.
PM Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF 2020-21 [Last Date] – Apply Online
- 1 PM Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF 2020-21 [Last Date] – Apply Online
- 2 NSP Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme For Railway 2020 Details
- 3 How To Apply Online PM Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF – Application Process
- 4 FAQs
Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF 2020-21 Online Form available. Apply Online For PM Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF through online mode using direct link. PMSS For RPF/RPSF 2020 Last Date is October 2020. Check here complete details regarding Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF. Ministry of Railways, Government of India offers this scholarship. Students having minimum 60% marks in 12th can apply for scholarship.
NSP Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme For Railway 2020 Details
This scheme is for RPF/RPSF 2020-21 for the wards/widows of ex-RPF/RPSF personnel. The selected candidates will receive a scholarship of up to INR 2500/2000 per month. It is to encourage higher technical and professional for the dependent wards of Ex/Serving RPF/RPSF personnel and widows (below the Rank of Gazetted officer).
PMSS For RPF / RPSF 2020-21 Dates
|Date of Scholarship announcement||July 2020|
|Scholarship Last Date||October 2020|
|Defective verification Last Date||November 2020|
|Institute verification Last Date||November 2020|
Total Scholarships Under PMSS For RPF/RPSF Wards
The total number of 150 students have been unmarked to RPF foreign academic sessions. It is also mentioned that unallocated quota in any gender may not be utilized in other categories (boys /girls ). Half of the Scholarship is reserved for female candidates.
The table below shows the distribution of scholarship among zonal railways and RPSF.
|NR +JR RPF Academy + RDSO||17|
PM Scholarship Scheme For RPF / RPSF Eligibility Criteria
- The student should have passed with 60% and above in Minimum Education Qualification that is 12th standard; Diploma /Graduation.
- Two wards from each family and should be ensured by the beneficiaries as well as by the concerned zonal railways / RPSF.
Courses Eligible for PMSS
Professional degrees like BTech, MBBS ,BCA ,MCA ,Bed etc. Duly recognized by the respective government regulatory bodies. PMSS Tanvi availed for one course only. No distance courses are permitted under scheme.
Note – students studying abroad are not eligible fodder system.
Amount of Scholarship
- The payment of scholarship will be e branded after the approval of DG/RPF as per the order of merit in each year.
- The amount of scholarship for male and female are different and are as follows
- 2000 per month to the male students
- 2500 per to the female students.
Note: The duration of the scholarship will be as per the duration of the course.
- Category 1: Wards and widows of ex RPF/RPSF personal who died on duty.
- Category 2: Wards and Windows of ex RPF/RPSF personal who died while in service.
- Category 3: Wards of ex-RPF/RPSF (retired) personnel.
- Category 4: Wards of serving RPF/RPSF personnel.
Documents Required for PM Scholarship For RPF 2020
For the fresh applicant –
- Service certificate issued by respective officers by the serving personnel of category fourth.
- A copy of PPO/Discharge certificate/ book of categories 1,2 and 3.
- Duly attested scanned copy e off of the mark sheet/grade card of MEQ i.e. 10+2/ Diploma/Graduation (as the case may be).
How To Apply Online PM Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF – Application Process
- First of all eligible students have to visit on the official website using the below link.
- Now read all instructions and click on continue link.
- Fill all required such as Scholarship Details, Applicant Details, Family Details, Bank Details, Address Details, etc.
- Upload the required documents.
- Select Aadhar no. or Bank account no. for verification.
- After that verify your mobile no. using OTP.
- Now you get a unique application id and password for future use.
PM Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPFS Renewal Application
- This can be done by the applicant on the national scholarship portal using applicant ID
- Documents fingerprint by the student with the proper grades and marks.
Ministry of Railways, Government of India, Mr. Prakash Chand Bairwa, Section Officer/Sec (Spl), Security Dte./Railway Board, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Email : [email protected] .
The Scheme launched on 15 august 2005. The Honourable Prime Minister of India has launched the scheme. 011-23303283, 23303484 & 030-43283 (Rly)
When Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme launched?
Who Introduced Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF?
What is the Helpline Number for PM Scholarship?
The Scheme launched on 15 august 2005.
The Honourable Prime Minister of India has launched the scheme.
011-23303283, 23303484 & 030-43283 (Rly)
|New Registration||Click Here|
|Scholarship Guidelines||Click Here|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section. www.jankalyanportal.in
- [PMSS] www.desw.gov.in/scholarship – PM Scholarship 2020 Application Date, Student Login, Status
- scholarships.gov.in Login – National Scholarship Portal 2020-21 Registration, Notification, Last Date
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme For OBC Students, Madhya Pradesh 2020
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students, Madhya Pradesh 2020
- UP Scholarship Scheme 2020 – Post Matric, Pre Matric Application Form, Status, Last Date, List