Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF 2019-20. Check Online Application Form, Last Date of PM Scholarship Scheme [PMSS] For RPF.
PM Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF 2019-20 [Last Date] – Apply Online
- 1 PM Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF 2019-20 [Last Date] – Apply Online
- 2 Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF 2019 – About
- 2.1 When and Who Introduced Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme
- 2.2 PMSS For RPF / RPSF 2019-20 Dates
- 2.3 Total Scholarships Under PMSS
- 2.4 PM Scholarship Scheme For RPF / RPSF Eligibility Criteria
- 2.5 Courses Eligible for PMSS
- 2.6 Amount of Scholarship
- 2.7 Preferences
- 2.8 Documents Required for PM Scholarship For RPF 2019
- 3 PM Scholarship Scheme For RPF Application Process
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF 2019-20 Online Form available. Apply Online For PM Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF through online mode using direct link. PMSS For RPF/RPSF 2019 Last Date is 31st October 2019. Check here complete details regarding Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF. Ministry of Railways, Government of India offers this scholarship. Students having minimum 60% marks in 12th can apply for scholarship.
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF 2019 – About
This scheme is for RPF/RPSF 2019-20 for the wards/widows of ex-RPF/RPSF personnel. The selected candidates will receive a scholarship of up to INR 2500/2000 per month. It is to encourage higher technical and professional for the dependent wards of Ex/Serving RPF/RPSF personnel and widows (below the Rank of Gazetted officer).
When and Who Introduced Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme
The Honourable Prime Minister of India has launched the scheme under Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) on 15 august 2005.
PMSS For RPF / RPSF 2019-20 Dates
|Date of Scholarship announcement||15 July 2019|
|Scholarship Last Date||31 October 2019|
|Defective verification Last Date||15 November 2019|
|Institute verification Last Date||15 November 2019|
Total Scholarships Under PMSS
Total number of 150 students have been unmarked to RPF foreign academic sessions. It is also mentioned that unallocated quota in any gender may not be utilized in other categories (boys /girls ). Half of the Scholarship is reserved for female candidates.
The table below shows the distribution of scholarship among zonal railways and RPSF.
|NR +JR RPF Academy + RDSO||17|
PM Scholarship Scheme For RPF / RPSF Eligibility Criteria
- Student should have passed with 60% and above in Minimum Education Qualification that is 12th standard; Diploma /Graduation.
- Two wards from each family and should be ensured by the beneficiaries as well as by the concerned zonal railways / RPSF.
Courses Eligible for PMSS
Professional degrees like BTech, MBBS ,BCA ,MCA ,Bed etc. Duly recognized by the respective government regulatory bodies. PMSS Tanvi availed for one course only. No distance courses are permitted under scheme.
Note – students studying abroad are not eligible fodder system.
Amount of Scholarship
- The payment of scholarship will be e branded after the approval of DG/RPF as per order of merit in each year.
- The amount of scholarship for male and female are different and are as follows
- 2000 per month to the male students
- 2500 per to the female students.
Note: Duration of the scholarship will be as per the duration of the course.
- Category 1: Wards and widows of ex RPF/RPSF personal who died on duty.
- Category 2: Wards and Windows of ex RPF/RPSF personal who died while in service.
- Category 3: Wards of ex-RPF/RPSF (retired) personnel.
- Category 4: Wards of serving RPF/RPSF personnel.
Documents Required for PM Scholarship For RPF 2019
For fresh applicant –
- Service certificate issued by respective officers by the serving personnel of category fourth.
- A copy of PPO/Discharge certificate/ book of categories 1,2 and 3.
- Duly attested scanned copy e off of the mark sheet/grade card of MEQ i.e. 10+2/ Diploma/Graduation (as the case may be).
PM Scholarship Scheme For RPF Application Process
- First of all eligible students have to visit on official website using below link.
- Now read all instructions and click on continue link.
- Fill all required such as Scholarship Details, Applicant Details, Family Details, Bank Details, Address Details, etc.
- Upload required documents.
- Select Aadhar no. or Bank account no. for verification.
- After that verify your mobile no. using OTP.
- Now you get a unique application id and password for future use.
Renewal of Scholarship
- This can be done by the applicant on the national scholarship portal using applicant ID
- Documents fingerprint by the student with the proper grades and marks.
Ministry of Railways, Government of India, Mr. Prakash Chand Bairwa, Section Officer/Sec (Spl), Security Dte./Railway Board, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Phone No. : 011-23303283, 23303484 & 030-43283 (Rly)
- Email : [email protected] .
|New Registration||Click Here|
|Scholarship Guidelines||Click Here|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section. www.jankalyanportal.in
- [PMSS रजिस्ट्रेशन] प्रधानमंत्री छात्रवृति योजना 2019 एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म – ऑनलाइन आवेदन [www.desw.gov.in]
- scholarships.gov.in Login – National Scholarship Portal 2019-20 Registration
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme For OBC Students, Madhya Pradesh 2019
- Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Scheme, Madhya Pradesh 2019 – Online Apply
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students, Madhya Pradesh 2019