RTE Gujarat Admission 2020-21 Online Application Form Date – 1st 2nd 3rd Round Result Seat Allotment. rte.orpgujarat.com RTE Gujarat Age Limit. Check Gujarat Right To Education Admission Eligibility, Status, School List, Required Documents, Center List. Download RTE Gujarat Online Admission 2020 Admit Card. Check RTE Admission First, Second, Third Round Date, Result, Seat Allotment. Read RTE Admission 2020 Gujarat Official Notification here.
RTE Admission Gujarat 2020-21 [First Second Third Round] – rte.orpgujarat.com
- 1 RTE Admission Gujarat 2020-21 [First Second Third Round] – rte.orpgujarat.com
- 2 RTE Gujarat Admission 2020 [Surat] Online Application Form Date
- 3 How To Apply For RTE Gujarat Admission 2020-21
Government of Gujarat invites online application form for session 2020-21 under Right To Education (RTE) Act 2009. Eligible children’s parents can apply online for RTE Gujarat Admission 2020-21 through official website i.e https://rte.orpgujarat.com/. Children come from poor families can get admission in Private School for free. Read complete details regarding RTE Admission 2020 Gujarat in this article. Parents need to submit online application form before last date. Admission process will take place in 3 Rounds. RTE Gujarat Admission First Round Application Date is given below. After completion of RTE Admission 1st Round. Parents can apply for RTE Gujarat Admission Second Round 2020. And for 3rd Round same admission process will take place. Parents need to fill all required details in application form correctly. And also upload all necessary documents in prescribed size.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2020 [Surat] Online Application Form Date
Under Right To Education Act 2009 BPL children get free and compulsory education. Children eligible for RTE Admission get free education till 8th Class. Entry-level for RTE Admission is 1st to 8th std. Directorate of Primary Education managed complete admission process for RTE Admission. Right To Education Admission Gujarat Online Application Form starts from March 2020. Parents can apply for their children through online or offline mode by visiting official website.
RTE Admission 2020 Gujarat Offline Form
The official authority also provide offline application. If any one wants to apply through offline mode can visit the official portal and download offline application form. Parents need to visit sewa kendra for form filling and submit the same here. At sewa kendra, you will also get help in form filling.
- Children should belongs to nearby area of school.
- Famil Annual Income for SC & ST category should be Upto 2 Lakhs Per Annum.
- Famil Annual Income for OBC should be Upto 1 Lakhs Per Annum.
- Famil Annual Income for general Category should be Upto 68,000 Annum.
- Children who born between 2 June 2012 to 1 June 2013 are eligible for RTE 25% Reservation / Scholarship.
How To Apply For RTE Gujarat Admission 2020-21
- First of all Parents need to visit the official website i.e rte.orpgujarat.com .
- Now click on “Apply Online” link.
- Click on New Registration link.
- Fill all required details correctly.
- Upload required documents in prescribed size.
- Get login in RTE Gujarat Official Portal.
- Now you need to fill a Application Form.
- Fill all details needed.
- Recheck all details and click on submit.
|Address Proof||Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Water Bill/ Driving Licence/ Ration Card /Notarised Rent Agreement|
|Parent’s Caste Certificate||Mamlatdar, Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate|
|Birth Certificate||Gram Panchayat, Nagar Palika, Maha Nagar Palika Birth Certificate/ Hospital Register Certificate/Anganvadi, Balvadi register Certificate/ Parent or Guardian’s Notorized Affidavit|
|Photograph||Passport size colour photograph|
|Parent’s Income||Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate|
|BPL Card No||BPL Card|
|NDNT||Mamlatdar, Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate|
|Orphan||Orphanage Certificate/Guardian Notorized affidavit|
|Child in Need or Care and Protection||Bal Suraksha Adhikari Certificate|
|Children belonging to Childcare Institution||Bal Suraksha Adhikari Certificate|
|Child Labour/Children of migrating Labourers||Labour & Employment Dept Certificate|
|Mentally Challenged Child Cerebral Palsy||Civil Surgeon Certificate|
|CWSN||Civil Surgeon Certificate (minimum 40%)|
|HIV affected Children||Civil Surgeon Certificate|
|Child Aadhar card||Copy of Child Aadhar Card|
|Parent’s Aadhar Card||Copy of Parent’s Aadhar Card|
|Bank Details||Child or parent’s passbook copy|
RTE Gujarat Admission Selection Process
Official Authority selects candidates on a lottery system. RTE Admission Result declared on official website by Directorate of Primary Education. Use user name & password to check result. Download Admit Card to get admitted in school. Submit required documents in school campus.
RTE Gujarat Admission User Manual
Parents can check below PDF to fill application form. The below PDF is official user Manual for RTE Admission 2020.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click Here|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section. www.jankalyanportal.in
- RTE Karnataka Admission 2020-21 Online – Registration Form Last Date Eligibility
- RTE Maharashtra Admission 2020-21 Online Form Date – Lottery Result, School List
- RTE Admission Rajasthan 2020-21 – Online School Portal Form Date Result
- sainikschooladmission.in – Sainik School Jhansi Admission 2020-21 Form Last Date
- Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Registration Form 2019 – Apply Online