Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2019-20 Online Application Form [Last Date] – E-Suraksha Portal Kerala Social Security Mission Scholarship Scheme. Apply Online For Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2019-2020. Fill Scholarship Online Form. Download Snehapoorvam Scholarship Application Form PDF. Check Snehapoorvam Scholarship Form Last Date and Details.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2019-20 Online Application Form PDF – E-Suraksha Portal
- 1 Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2019-20 Online Application Form PDF – E-Suraksha Portal
- 2 Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2019-2020 Details – Kerala Social Security Mission
- 3 Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2019-20 Online Application Form
Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2019-20 is a scholarship scheme offered by Kerala Social Security Mission. The scholarship is offered to orphaned students. Scholarship is sponsored by the Social Justice Department, Government of Kerala. It provides financial help to orphaned children in society. Students studying in class 1st to degree courses can apply online for the scholarship scheme.
Online Application Forms for Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2019-2020 is available on Kerala E-Suraksha Portal i.e kssm.ikm.in. Only eligible students can submit their Scholarship Application Form. Applicants are advised to fill and submit application form before or on last date. Candidates have to fill all required details correctly and also upload required documents in prescribed format. Read complete details regarding Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2019-20 in this article.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2019-2020 Details – Kerala Social Security Mission
Scholarship is started to identify orphaned children. And provide them social protection by strengthening traditional family and community systems. It also improves basic education, social integration and nutrition. Encourage families not to send their children to orphanages. Official authority offers financial assistance to orphan’s family for education of children.
Around 75000 children below 18 years are living in orphanages in Kerala. Around 1500 orphanages are running in state and almost 90% children have their family. The main mission of this scholarship is to bring orphans and vulnerable children to the main stream of society.
It is very important to check eligibility criteria of scholarship. As if you are not eligible for scheme, you are not allowed to submit scholarship form.
- Students who lost their father or mother or both can apply online for this scholarship.
- Applicant should be studying in class first to degree course.
- Student’s must studying in any government school or college.
- Applicants who comes from BPL famil can apply for scholarship using below link.
- But students belongs to APL family need an annual income less than Rs. 20000 in rural area and Rs. 22375 in urban area.
As we all know the Social Justice Department, Kerala sponsored this scholarship through Kerala Social Security Mission. Check list of scholarship amount below provides by officials into your bank account through DBT.
|Class I to V||300|
|Class VI to X||500|
|Class XI to XII||750|
|Undergraduate or Professional Degree||1000|
Also Apply For More Scholarships
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2019-20 Online Application Form
If you understand complete details regarding scholarship. Then its time to apply online for scholarship. So, first of all candidate need to fill a online application form and after that upload documents as per given below and submit scholarship online form. Follow below steps for Online Registration for Scholarship.
Online Application Form
- Firstly you all need to visit the official website i.e http://kssm.ikm.in/.
- Now click on “Colleges / Schools Login” link.
- Enter username and password for login.
- Or click on New Institution Registration link.
- After getting login, select Services link.
- Click on New registration button.
- Fill all required details very carefully.
- Before submitting application form check all details are correct or not.
- Upload required documents in presubcribed format.
- Submit application form.
- Take print out of application form and take School/College seal and signature.
- Now send the same on below address:
- Kerala Social Security Mission,
Trivandrum – 695012
- Kerala Social Security Mission,
- Last passed Examination Marksheet
- Recent Photo
- Institution Verification Form
- Adhar card or Voter Id or Ration Card
- Admit Card of your 10th Examination
- Certificate of Income
- Income Affidavit
- Bank Passbook
- Attested copy of Parent’s Death Certificate
- BPL Card
- Scholarship Online Application Form Starting Date – 1st October 2019.
- Snehapoorvam Scholarship Application Form Last Date – 31st October 2019.
- Scholarship Selection List Released Date – January 2020.
|Scholarship Online Application Form||Click Here|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section. www.jankalyanportal.in
- www.kshec.kerala.gov.in Higher Education Scholarship 2019-20 [KSHEC] – Online Form Last Date
- Reliance Jio Scholarship 2020 – Online Application Form, Last Date, Eligibility
- Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2019-20 Apply Online – www.kswcfc.org Scholarship Application Form
- CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2019-20 Fresh – Online Application Form Last Date [Awarded Students List]
- Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2019-2020 Application Form, Last Date