ssp.karnataka.gov.in – Karnataka State Scholarship Portal [Registration, Status, Login, Renewal]. Check SSP Scholarship Karnataka 2019-20. Epass Scholarship Karnataka Last Date Apply Online through https //ssp.karnataka.gov.in 8080 sats. E-Attestation ssp karnataka gov post-matric student verify details.
Latest Update – Last Date extended for Karnataka State Scholarship 2019. Students can now apply for scholarship till 15 February 2020. Due to server problem, many candidates of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Minority Communities are not able to submit the online application form. So, official authority decides to extend last date for SSP Scholarship.
ssp.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship Portal Karnataka 2019-20 [Registration, Login]
- 1 ssp.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship Portal Karnataka 2019-20 [Registration, Login]
- 2 Karnataka Scholarship 2019-20 – List, Eligibility, Last Date
- 3 How To Do Registration on ssp.karnataka.gov.in [SSP Scholarship Karnataka]
Apply Online for SSP Scholarship Karnataka 2019-20. Check direct link for new registration, login, renewal, status. State Scholarship Portal Karnataka (SSP) distribute Post Matric Scholarship and Pre Matric Scholarship in the state. Students can also apply for various scholarships offered by various departments. Govt. of Karnataka launched SSP to help students for getting more scholarships.
There are total 4 departments that offered scholarships to eligible and needy students. Till now 57424 new applications were submitted and the number will increase day by day. If you also want to apply for a scholarship. Read this article to get complete information regarding SSP Scholarship Karnataka – ssp.karnataka.gov.in .
Karnataka Scholarship 2019-20 – List, Eligibility, Last Date
Students belong to Karnataka State can apply for all given below scholarship schemes. Karnataka Government offered all these scholarships to provide financial help to poor students. Using these scholarship schemes poor students who want to study can go to school or college and complete their education. Students from Class 1st to 12th can apply for Pre Matric Scholarship and Post Matric Scholarship. Students who are pursuing graduation and Ph.D. courses can also apply for scholarships.
|Department Name||Scholarships||Department Helpline|
|Social Welfare Department||
|Tribal Welfare Department||
|Backward Classes Welfare Department||
||080-22374836 / 8050770005|
|Department Of Minority Welfare||
Benefits of Scholarship
All scholarships will be awarded to only eligible students. Scholarship Amount will be transferred to the beneficiaries’ bank account through DBT. The scholarship covered student’s course fees and other expenditures. Benefits will depend on funds and other conditions. Every scheme will provide different benefits to shortlisted candidates.
Also Apply For More Scholarships
Required Details For Pre Matric Scholarship Form
- Student’s SATS Identification Number
- Aadhaar number or EID number of student and parent
- Caste and Income Certificates.
Post Matric Scholarship E-Attestation Process – ssp.karnataka.gov.in [Student Verify]
- First of all, you need to visit official website i.e ssp.postamatric.karnataka.gov.in .
- Now you have to click on “E-Attestation of documents for Students” link.
- After that enter your Aadhaar number and Name as in Aadhaar card in the E-Attestation page.
- Enter your details and Select your university, district, taluk and college names from the dropdown.
- And fill other required details.
Required Documents For SSP Post Matric Scholarship
- Students’ SATS ID / College Registration Number.
- Aadhaar Number of Student & Parents.
- Mobile Number.
- Caste and Income Certificates.
- e-Attestation Numbers.
- Disability Card Number issued by GOI in case of Physically Challenged.
How To Do Registration on ssp.karnataka.gov.in [SSP Scholarship Karnataka]
- Firstly all the students need to visit State Scholarship Portal through direct link given below.
- Now click on “Create An Account” link.
- Select “Pre Matric” (For class 1st to 10th students) and “Post Matric” (For others).
- Enter your SATS number and click on Get Information.
- After that fill other required details correctly.
- Submit your Registration Form.
- Confirm your email id and get activate your account.
SSP Scholarship Login
- Click on “Student Login” link from Home Page.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click on Login.
- Now you can apply for any scholarship scheme.
SSP Scholarship Karnataka Renewal Application Form
Students looking to submit renewal application form can follow the given below easy steps.
- Firstly you all need to visit the official web portal of SSP Karnataka Scholarship.
- Now Click on student login link.
- Get login using user id and password.
- Now you have to click on Renewal Form link.
- Fill the required details and submit it.
How To Track Student Scholarship Status
- Visit official web portal.
- Click on “Track Student Scholarship Status” link.
- Enter your SATS and select Financial Year.
- Click on Search and check your Scholarship Status.
Scholarship Amount Paid List of Students
To know who gets the scholarship amount in their bank account. Check Scholarship for Students of the List is Paid.
- Visit official website.
- Click on “Scholarship for Students of the List is Paid” link.
- Now select Financial Year, Department, District, and Taluk.
- Click on Search.
|New Registration||Click Here|
|Track Scholarship Status||Click Here|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section. www.jankalyanportal.in
- JnanaBhumi Scholarship 2020-21 [AP Post Matric & Pre Matric Application Form Status Login] – Apply Online
- [CG] Chhattisgarh Scholarship Portal 2019-20 – Post & Pre Matric Scholarship For OBC, SC, ST
- dce.kar.nic.in Sanchi Honnamma Scholarship 2020 – Application Form PDF, Eligibility
- [Aaple Sarkar] MahaDBT Scholarship 2019-2020 Login, Registration, Application Form
- scholarships.gov.in Login – National Scholarship Portal 2020-21 Registration, Notification, Last Date