ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in SSP Post Matric Scholarship Portal 2020 Karnataka – Application Last Date. Apply Online For SSP Post Matric Scholarship 2020-21 through official SSP Portal i.e ssp.karnataka.gov.in or ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in. This is all about Karnatak Post Matric Scholarship 2020-2021. Interested candidates can apply for SSP Post Matric Scholarship Online after check Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Application Form Last Date, etc. Karnataka Post Matric Scholarship 2020-2021 Online Notification released by the official authority. Online Application Form opens till the last date. Make sure to submit the SSP Post Metric Scholarship Application Form before the deadline.
SSP Post Matric Scholarship 2020 Karnataka – ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in
Good news, for all the SC, ST, and Minority Students who are residents of Karnataka. The State Government of Karnataka invites Online Application Form For SSP Post Matric Scholarship 2020 Karnataka and e-Attestation. All the candidates who are looking to submit application form for the Post Matric Scholarship Karnataka can check Eligibility Criteria and Apply Online For the same.
|Name of Scholarship||SSP Post Matric Scholarship Karnataka|
|Scholarship Offered by||Karnataka State Government|
|Scholarship Form Available on||State Scholarship Portal (SSP)|
|Applicable for||SC, ST, and Minority Students|
|Official Website To Apply Online||http://ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in/|
Students who belong to Backward classes category can apply online for SSP Post Metric Scholarship through EPass Portal Karnataka or can contact to Backward Classes Welfare Department.
All the students who are interested to apply for the scholarship must need to obtain their e-attestation ID by e-confirming their records from the college’s e-confirmation officers. To confirm the documents, you can follow the given below steps.
Steps To Obtain e-Attestation ID
- Firstly, all the applicants need to click on direct link given below.
- After that click on “e-authentication portal for students” link.
- Now you will redirect to a new web page i.e https://eattestation.ssp.karnataka.gov.in/postmatric/.
- Here you have to fill your Aadhar Details such as Aadhaar No. & Aadhaar Name.
- And click on “Verify” button.
- After that Student Profile page will open.
- Update here details regarding your university, district, taluk and college name.
- Now select your course of study. And select whether you are staying in the hostel or not.
- After that select the document.
- And enter details of selected document and upload it in pdf format.
- If the document and index details are correct, then click on the “submit all” button.
Note – Please make sure that your Aadhaar Number is linked to your bank account to receive the scholarship amount.
Required Documents For SSP Post Matric Scholarship
- Student’s SATS Identification Number / College Registration Number
- Aadhaar Number of Student and Parent
- Student’s Mobile Number
- Caste and Income Certificate Numbers starting with RD in the student’s name
- Number of e-authenticated documents
- Disability Card Number issued by the Govt. of India
Helpdesk For E-Attestation Post Matric Scholarship Queries – 08044554455.
|Apply Online For Scholarship||Click Here|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section. www.jankalyanportal.in
- SSP Scholarship Karnataka 2021 – ssp.karnataka.gov.in Portal Registration, Status, Login, Renewal
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students Madhya Pradesh 2021 – Application Form Last Date
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme For OBC Students, Madhya Pradesh 2021
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students Madhya Pradesh 2020 – scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
- oasis.gov.in West Bengal Post-Matric Scholarship For SC/ST/OBC 2021 – Application Form Last Date