Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2019 For Minority Form. Last Date of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal / Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Renewal 2019 PDF WBMDFC.
Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2019 For Minority – www.svmcm.wbmdfc.co.in
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019-20 Online Application Form or West Bengal Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2019 Online Registration Form available on official website www.svmcm.wbmdfc.co.in . Candidates can Apply Online For Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2019 after checking complete details from this article. Here we provide Scholarship Eligibility, Documents, Last Date, Renewal Form, Amount, Login details.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019-20 [Bikash Bhavan Scholarship]
West Bengal Government started Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (Bikash Bhavan Scholarship) for Minorities in 2016. Through this scholarship program, government wants to provide financial support to students who belongs to Minority Community of West Bengal. To get benefits of scholarship, students have to register themselves through online portal.
The scholarship is available for students who are studying at class 11-12 and undergraduate and postgraduate level courses including Engineering, Medical, Technical / Professional courses, MPhil, and Doctoral courses. And Family annual income for this scholarship is not more than Rs. 2.5 Lakh.
This scholarship is offered by State Government of West Bengal to meritorious but economically backward students of the minority community.
Benefits of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship [Amount]
|Higher Secondary (HS) / Class 11 & 12||Rs. 1000 per month|
|Under Graduation Polytechnic||Rs. 1500 per month|
|UG Medical Degree||Rs. 5000 per month|
|UG Medical Diploma||Rs. 1500 per month|
|Under Graduation Engineering under AICTE||Rs. 5000 per month|
|UG Arts, Commerce||Rs. 1000 per month|
|UG Science, Professional courses under UGC||Rs. 1500 per month|
|Post Graduation Engineering under AICTE||Rs. 5000 per month|
|PG Arts, Commerce||Rs. 2000 per month|
|PG Science, Professional courses under UGC||Rs. 2500 per month|
|Non-NET MPhil / Non-NET PhD||Rs. 5000 to 8000 per month|
Eligibility Criteria For Bikash Bhavan Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria is one of the most important factor for scholarships. If any candidate is not fully eligible for scholarship, he/she can not able to apply for that particular scholarship. So, Bikash Bhavan Scholarship or Swami Vivekananda Scholarship has also some eligibility criteria, without completing this criteria, one should not able to apply for scholarship. So, we provide complete eligibility criteria details here.
- Student must be domicile of West Bengal State.
- And he/she also doing study in West Bengal only.
- Parents Annual Income must be less than Rs. 2, 50, 000/-
- Student must have minimum 75% marks in Class 10th for Higher Secondary level or diploma scholarship.
- Having at least 75% marks in 12th can apply for UG Level scholarship.
- Students having minimum 53% marks in UG (For General Courses) and 55% marks (For Engineering) for PG level scholarship.
Documents Required For Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship
- Aadhar Card / Voter ID Card of student.
- Recent Passport size Photographs of applicant.
- Income Certificate of Family.
- Candidate Domicile Certificate.
- Photocopy of Marksheet of last examination (Both sides).
- Copy of Bank Passbook.
- Admit Card of madhyamik or equivalent examination.
- Institute verification form duly authenticated by the Head of the Institution (HOI).
Scholarship Online Application Form starts From 27 July 2019 (Expected).
Last Date of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form – 30 September 2019 (Expected).
How To Apply / Fill Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online Application Form
- Firstly visit to official web portal of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship i.e http://www.svmcm.wbmdfc.co.in/.
- Click on Fresh Candidate Registration tab.
- Fill all the required details correctly.
- Attach all required documents with application form.
- Recheck all details provided by you in application form is correct or not.
- Submit application form and save username and password for future use.
Click Here To Fill application form.
How To Apply For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal
- Visit to official website.
- Click here on Apply For Renewal tab.
- Select your scholarship from WBMDFC / WBHED (Bikash Bhavan).
- Click on Login To Apply.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on Login.
- Now fill Renewal Application Form correctly.
- Submit renewal application form.
Visit to this web portal daily to get latest updates. Comment your queries regarding this scholarship.