National Scholarship Portal
now browsing by tag
Chhattisgarh Scholarship Portal 2019-20. Check Complete List, Registration Application Form, Last Date, Eligibility, Login – schoolscholarship.cg.nic.in .
Chhattisgarh Scholarship 2019-20 [Online Registration, Login] – schoolscholarship.cg.nic.in
Chhattisgarh State Scholarship Portal 2.0 For Post Matric & Pre Matric Application Form 2019-20. Apply Online For Student E Scholarship Portal Chhattisgarh Registration Details. The Government of Chhattisgarh State Online Scholarship Portal Login through official website schoolscholarship.cg.nic.in / www.chhattisgarhscholarshipportal.com / mpsc.mp.nic.in . Check complete details regarding Chhattisgarh Middle School Scholarship Portal or National Scholarship Portal Chhattisgarh from this article.
Chhattisgarh State E Scholarship Online Portal 2.0 – mpsc.mp.nic.in
The government of Chhattisgarh State invites candidates to apply online for scholarships which comes under Scholarship Portal Chhattisgarh. The Social Welfare Department of state runs Chhattisgarh State Scholarship Portal 2.0 . Through e scholarship portal, government wants to provide scholarships to students of Chhattisgarh who belongs to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) category. The portal contains various scholarships for students to provide them financial support. Mainly these all scholarships are available for deserving and meritorious students of the state.
Every year, the department receives lakhs of application forms from all over state. The government provide Post Matric Scholarship For SC / ST / OBC students and Pre Matric Scholarship. You can check here Complete List of Scholarships provided by Chhattisgarh Government. And also read details Registration Process.
Complete List of Chhattisgarh Scholarships
Chhattisgarh Pre Matric Scholarship For SC / ST / OBC Students
Pre Matric Scholarship Chhattisgarh 2019-20 Online Application Form is available on official web portal. The scholarship is specially started for SC / ST / OBC Students who are studying in 9th & 10th Class. Department of SC/ST Welfare invites for scholarship in October to December every year.
- Annual Income of Family should not more than Rs. 2 Lakh per year.
- Student must belongs to SC / ST / OBC category.
- Candidate must study at pre matric level of education.
- Selected OBC students will get Rs. 600 and Rs. 450 (Girls and Boys) every year.
- Selected SC / ST girls will get scholarship of Rs. 1000 per year and boys get Rs. 800 per year.
To apply online for Pre Matric Scholarship, candidates have to visit to Chhattisgarh Scholarship Portal 2.0 and fill online application form.
Post Matric Scholarship For SC/ST/OBC Students
Department of SC / ST Welfare provide Chhattisgarh Post Matric Scholarship For SC/ST/OBC Students. Students can apply online from October to December every year. This scholarship is mainely available for students who are studying in Class 11th & 12th. Through scholarship, government provide financial support.
- Scholarship is available for only students who belongs to SC / ST / OBC category.
- Candidate must be permanent residence of Chhattisgarh.
- Family Annual Income must be less than Rs. 2.50 Lakh for SC / ST students.
- And For OBC Students’ Family Income should be less than Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Applicant must studying at the post-matriculation level of education.
- Selected SC/ST hostellers students will get scholarship of Rs. 3800 and non-hostellers will receive Rs. 2250 every year.
- Selected OBC hostellers students will receive scholarship of Rs. 1000 (Class 11) & Rs. 1100 (Class 12) every year.
- And OBC non-hostellers will get scholarship of Rs. 600 (Class 11) & Rs. 700 (Class 12) every year.
Students who wish to apply online for scholarship can visit to scholarship portal and fill application form using correct details.
Rajya Chatra Vritti Scheme
Chhattisgarh Rajya Chatra Vritti Scheme is run by Department of SC/ST Welfare for students of SC / ST / OBC category. Students can fill Scholarship Application Form between October and December every year. This scholarship is applicable for students of Class 3 to 8. Check here complete information of this scholarship scheme.
- Girls Students of SC / ST Category who are studying in class 3 to 5.
- Applicant must be a SC/ST/OBC student of class 6 to 8.
- Family should not come under the Income Tax.
- Family should not have more than 10 acres of land.
- Selected girls students of Class 3 to 5 will get scholarship of Rs. 500 every year.
- Selected SC / ST students of Class 6 to 8 will get scholarship of Rs. 800 (Girls) and Rs. 600 (Boys) per year.
- Eligible OBC students of Class 6 to 8 will receive a scholarship of Rs. 450 (Girls) and Rs. 300 (Boys) per year
To fill Scholarship Online Application Form, candidates have to visit to official scholarship portal 2.0 using direct link available here.
Kanya Saksharta Protsahan Yojana
Unclean Business Scholarship Scheme
Chief Minister Gyan Protsahan Initiative Scheme
Disabled Scholarship Scheme
DTE Chhattisgarh Scholarship
Required Documents For Chhattisgarh State Online E Scholarship 2019-20
The department always ask for applicant’s documents for verification process. As the Scholarship Form remains incomplete without uploading documents. So, students have to keep the following documents ready with them at the time of filling application form. Here we provide all required documents which are uploaded by you on Scholarship Portal 2.0 of Chhattisgarh State.
- Caste Certificate of student.
- Recent Passport size photograph of the student.
- Family Annual Income Certificate.
- Self-attested Copy of Last Qualifying Marksheet/Certificate of candidate.
- Residential proof of applicant.
- Bank Passbook Photocopy of student.
- Aadhaar Card of candidate.
How To Fill Registration Form on Chhattisgarh Scholarship Portal 2.0
- First of all visit to official web portal of Chhattisgarh Scholarship i.e mpsc.mp.nic.in .
- Click on “Application” tab.
- Now click on “Register Yourself” link from drop-down list.
- Fill Registration Form using correct details.
- Enter your Personal Details, Profile Details & Contact Details.
- Recheck all details and click on “Save above details and Register me” button.
- Now you receive Application ID and password.
- Save these details and click on Login link.
- Enter application id and password and click on Login.
- Your Chhattisgarh Scholarship Portal Dashboard will open on your computer screen.
- Now you can apply for any scholarship as per your eligibility.
Click Here To Fill Registration Form.
Chhattisgarh Scholarship Status
After submitting online application form of Chhattisgarh Scholarship, candidates can Track their Application Form from official portal. To check your scholarship application status, you need to fill application id and select academic year from Track Your Application Page (http://mpsc.mp.nic.in/CGPMS/Public/Track_Your_Application.aspx) . To open Status page, you need to click on Track Your Application link from “Application” tab.
Online E-Scholarship Portal Helpline Number
Email ID – [email protected]
HelpLine Number – 0771 – 2511192
Visit to this web page time to time to get latest updates. Ask your queries regarding Chhattisgarh Scholarships in below comment section.
scholarships.gov.in Login – National Scholarship Portal 2019-20 Registration. Fill NSP Application Form 2019-2020 Before Last Date.
National Scholarship Portal 2019-20 Registration Form
Different – Different Foundations organise various scholarships every year. But their are also some scholarships which are sanctioned by Prime Minister , Narendra Modi ji. The reason behind these scholarship to provide help to those students who belongs to minority community or the children whose parents cannot afford to provide their children higher studies. In order to help minority community students , Indian Government announced MOMA (Ministry of Minority Affairs) Authority to provide help to needy.
NSP Login – scholarships.gov.in Status [Renewal Application Form]
बहुत सी ऐसी छात्रवृति है जो प्रधान मंत्री द्वारा घोसित की जाती है | इन छात्रवृति का मुख्या उदेश्य पिछड़े वर्ग के बच्चो को उच्च स्तरीय सीखा के लिए प्रोत्साहित करना है | भारत सरकार द्वारा MOMA नामक छात्रवृति शुरू की गई है जिसके तहत अल्पसंख्यक छात्रों को छात्रवृति उपलब्ध कराई जाएगी ताकि वे अपनी पढाई पूरी कर सके | इस योजना का मुख्या उदेस्य अल्पसंख्यक छात्रों की सहायता करना है जो उच्च सीखा से वंचित रह जाते है |
Benefits of National Scheme Wise Scholarship
- छात्रवृति का मुख्य फायदा यह है की वह जरुरतमंदो के लिए एक रौशनी की उम्मीद होती है |
- इस छात्रवृति के मध्यम से अल्पसंख्यक छात्र अपनी उच्च स्तरीय शिक्षा की तरफ कदम बढ़ाते है |
- छात्रवृति स्थाई सहायता साबित ना हो परन्तु इसे लोगो तक मुहैया करवाना सरकार की जिम्मेदारी है |
Objectives of National Scholarship Portal
- To create a transparency of database of scholars.
- NSP provides a common portal for various scholarships scheme of central government.
- To avoid duplication of the scholarship process.
- Application of direct benefit transfer.
Various Scholarships Offers By National Scholarship Portal
NSP offers many various scholarships every year under the preview of government ministries and departments.
|Minority Affairs||Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities||Click Here|
|Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities||Click Here|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Professional & Technical Courses CS||Click Here|
|Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority students||Click Here|
|WARB, Home Affairs||PM’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces & Assam Rifles||Click Here|
|Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities||Pre-Matric Scholarships for PWD||Click Here|
|Post-Matric Scholarships for PWD||Click Here|
|Scholarships for Top-Class Education for Children with disabilities||Click Here|
|National Fellowship for PWD||Click Here|
|Social Justice & Empowerment||Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Student Only (UT)||Click Here|
|Upgradation of Merit of SC Students||Click Here|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students studying in Class IX & X in UTs only||Click Here|
|Top-Class Education for SC Students||Click Here|
|Labour & Employment||Post-Matric Scheme for Award of Scholarships under Beedi Workers Welfare Fund||Click Here|
|Post-Matric Scheme for Award of Scholarships under Cine Workers Welfare Fund||Click Here|
|Post-Matric Scheme for Award of Scholarships under IOMC Workers Welfare Fund||Click Here|
|Post-Matric Scheme for Award of Scholarships under LSDM Workers Welfare Fund||Click Here|
|Pre-Matric Scheme for Award of Scholarships under Beedi Workers Welfare Fund||Click Here|
|Pre-Matric Scheme for Award of Scholarships under Cine Workers Welfare Fund||Click Here|
|Pre-Matric Scheme for Award of Scholarships under IOMC Workers Welfare Fund||Click Here|
|Pre-Matric Scheme for Award of Scholarships under LSDM Workers Welfare Fund||Click Here|
|Scholarships to the Children of Iron/Manganese/Chrome/Ore Workers||Click Here|
|Scholarships to the Children of LSDM Workers||Click Here|
National Scholarship Amount
|Type of Financial Assistance||Amount for hosteller||Amount for Day Scholar|
|Maintenance Allowance (For a period of 10 months only)||Rs. 10,000/- Per Annum (Rs. 1000/- Per Month)||Rs. 5000/- Per Annum (Rs. 500/- Per Month)|
|Course Fee||Rs. 20,000/- Per Annum or actual, whichever is less.||Rs. 20,000/- Per Annum or actual, whichever is less.|
|Total||Rs. 30,000/-||Rs. 25,000/-|
How To Apply For National Scholarship 2019-20 – Student Login
- First of all the applicants have to visit to official website of NSP – scholarships.gov.in .
- Now you have to click on “New Registration” link available on home page.
- You will get redirect to https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/newStudentRegFrm.action.
- After that you have to read “Guidelines for Registration on National Scholarship Portal”.
- And click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Now fill “Fresh Registration For Academic Year 2019-20” Form with correct details.
- Enter Your Name, Email ID, Mobile No. Bank Account No. IFSC Code, Gender, etc.
- And click on “Register” Button.
- You will receive Application ID & Password on your registered Email ID.
National Scholarship Portal Login
- Visit to official website of National Scholarship Portal.
- Click Here on “Login” link.
- After that you have to enter your Application ID & Password and catch code.
- And click on Login link.
- Your NSP Dashboard will open.
- Select your scholarship as per your eligibility criteria.
- And fill Application Form for that scholarship.
|National Scholarship Portal (https://scholarships.gov.in/)||Click Here|
|NSP New Registration (https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/newStudentRegFrm.action)||Click Here|
|National Scholarship Portal Login (https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/loginPage)||Click Here|
|NSP Sanctioned List (https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/onlineSanctionedList)||Click Here|
|National Scholarship Renewal Form (https://scholarships.gov.in/renewal/loginPage.action)||Click Here|