Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship
Following is the eligibility criteria to apply online for scholarship. It is required for all the students who wish to apply for this scholarship to fulfil complete eligibility criteria.
- Student must be aged between 14 years to 16 years.
- Applicant must have to Passed 10th Class with scoring at least 75% marks.
- And also student must passed Class X in same year of application.
- Family Annual Income should not more than Rs. 2, 00, 000 per annum.
Required Documents For Scholarship Form
All the given below required documents are important for each applicant. You have to upload scan copy of all documents.
- Passport Size Photograph of student.
- ID Proof of candidate.
- Class X marksheet of applicant
- Annual Income Certificate of Family.
How To Apply Online For V Mart Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship 2019
- First of all, visit to official website from this link.
- Now get Register and click on Apply Now link.
- Scholarship Application Form is open on your computer screen, fill all required details correctly.
- Enter your Personal, Family, Education, Documents details.
- Recheck all entered details and take a print out of submitted form.
Selection Process of Scholarship
- Students will shortlisted for scholarship based on application forms.
- Than selected students have to go through a telephonic interview for final selection.
Important Dates For Scholarship
|Online Application Form Start Date||3 June 2019|
|Last Date of Scholarship Form||30 June 2019|
|Shortlisted Students List||1 July to 10 July 2019|
|Telephonic Interview For Finial Selection||12 July to 31 July 2019|
|Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship Result Declares||10th August 2019|
Stay connected with us for latest updates. Ask your questions in comment box.