West Bengal Scholarship 2019-20 For sc/st/obc/minority, Primary, Madhyamik, Higher Secondary, UG, PG, Diploma, ITI, Polytechnic, Engineering, phd. Online Apply For Post Matric and Pre Matric Scholarships. Check WB Scholarship List, Application Form, Status, Renewal, Helpline Number.
West Bengal Government E-Scholarship Portal 2019-20 [scholarships.wbsed.gov.in]
- 1 West Bengal Government E-Scholarship Portal 2019-20 [scholarships.wbsed.gov.in]
- 2 West Bengal Scholarship 2019 Complete List
- 3 Other Scholarship List For West Bengal Students
The government of West Bengal provide various scholarship schemes such as Handicapped Scholarship, Madhyamik / Class 10 Scholarship, HS / Higher Secondary Education / Class 12 Scholarship, Urdu Academy Scholarship, Swami Vivekananda Scholarship / Bikash Bhavan Scholarship, Merit Scholarship, DWO Scholarship, Jindal Scholarship, Caste Scholarship, Kanyashree Prakalpa Scholarship, Labour Welfare Board Scholarship, Nabanna Scholarship, CM Relief Fund Scholarship, Oasis Scholarship, Beedi Scholarship, NMMS Scholarship, Rise Scholarship, Talent Search Scholarship [TSP], Vocational Scholarship.
Candidates are invited to submit Online Application Form for various scholarships run by WB Government. The state government wants to support students of sc/st/obc/minority communities to complete their education. So, govt. provide financial support through many scholarship programs. Here you get complete WB Scholarship List. Check details of West Bengal All Scholarships from given below article.
Every year government of WB receives a huge number of application forms for various scholarship programs. The official authority for National Scholarship Portal West Bengal, check these all application forms and send scholarship amount to selected students’ bank account. All the given below scholarship programs are applicable only for students who belongs to West Bengal.
West Bengal Scholarship 2019 Complete List
All the candidates who are looking to check and apply for Scholarships in West Bengal. They all can check the complete list of all scholarships available in West Bengal.
West Bengal Government provide Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship also known as Bikash Bhavan Scholarship. The Online Application Form for this scholarship opens in July to September every year. The scholarship covers minority community students’ studies from class 11. The scholarship is disbursed to students based on their academic merit and financial need.
- All the selected candidates will get scholarship of Rs. 8000 per month depending on their course or level of study.
- Candidate must a Permanent Residence of West Bengal.
- Student must scored at least 75% marks in class 10 for higher secondary level or diploma education.
- Applicant have to scored minimum 75% marks in class 12 for undergraduate level education.
- Student must scored minimum 53% marks in graduation (for general education) or 55% marks (in case of engineering) for PG level education.
- Family Annual Income should be not more than Rs. 2.5 Lakh per year.
How To Apply
Students who wish to apply online for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship can visit to West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation’s online portal.
Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search (JBNSTS) provide Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship Scheme to girls students who passed 12th Class to complete their higher education. Female candidates who are taken admission in undergraduate degree programme in Basic Science/Medicine/Engineering at any institute of West Bengal can apply online for this scholarship.
Through this scholarship, selected students will receive scholarship of Rs. 4000 per month for M.B.B.S/B.Tech/B.E program.
- Only Girls candidate can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicant must passed Class 12th in the same year of application.
- Student must have taken admission in 1st year in institute of West Bengal.
- Candidate must belong to West Bengal.
How To Apply
Students who wish to apply for this scholarship have to visit to JBNSTS Online Portal i.e www.jbnsts.org .
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India provide Post Matric Scholarship to students who belongs to SC / ST / OBC category from West Bengal. Students who are studying at Class 11th to post graduation can apply for this scholarship. The scholarship is distributed based on financial conditions and marks scored by candidate in previous exam.
The selected students will receive scholarship upto Rs. 1200/- per month. The scholarship amount is provided as per courses.
- Applicant who are residence of West Bengal can apply for this scholarship.
- Candidate must have studying at Class 11th / Class 12th / UG / PG courses.
- Student must belongs to SC / ST / OBC category.
- Family Annual Income For OBC should be less than Rs. 1 Lakh.
- And family annual income for SC / ST should not more than Rs. 2,00,000 – Rs. 2,50,000/-.
How To Apply
Students who are looking to apply online for Post Matric Scholarship West Bengal can visit to official scholarship portal i.e oasis.gov.in .
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India provide West Bengal Pre-Matric Scholarship For SC ST Students 2019. Students who are studying at Class 9 / Class 10 can apply online for this scholarship before last date through West Bengal Scholarship Portal. Through this scholarship, government wants to support SC / ST students to complete their pre matric level education.
Students will get scholarship upto Rs. 750/- per month. The scholarship amount varies for Hostellers and Day Scholars.
- Only Students from West Bengal can apply for this scholarship.
- Student must study in Class 9th / Class 10th.
- The Family annual income should not more than Rs. 2,00,000 per annum.
- Applicant should be from SC / ST Category of West Bengal.
How To Apply
The eligible students can submit their application form through online mode. Student shave to visit to West Bengal Scholarship Portal i.e Oasis Scholarship Portal.
Department of Higher Education, Science and Technology and Biotechnology provide Hindi Scholarship Scheme to students who are belonging to non-hindi speaking state like West Bengal to promate Hindi. Students who are studying in higher secondary, graduation, post graduation and research (M.Phill, Ph.D. or M Litt. etc) can apply for this scholarship.
- For Higher secondary education – Rs. 300 per month to 143 students.
- For Graduation (UG) education – Rs. 500 per month to 72 students.
- For Post-Graduation (PG) as well as Research education – Rs. 1000 per month to 24 students.
- Students must belong to Non-hindi speaking state and residence of West Bengal.
- Students who passed madhyamik, higher secondary, graduation, post graduation or any other equivalent exam with minimum 60% marks.
- Applicants who had taken admission in any recognized full-time course with Hindi as the sole subject or as one of the combination subjects.
How To Apply
Students have to apply for this scholarship through offline mode. Visit to Scholarship & Stipend Section of Education, Directorate, West Bengal, Bikash Bhaban, North Block, 9tn Floor, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700091 to collect application form.
Other Scholarship List For West Bengal Students
|National Portal Scholarship||Nabanna Scholarship|
|Minority Scholarship||TSP Scholarship|
|Ishan Uday Scholarship||OBC Scholarship|
|Post Matric Scholarship||Chief Minister Scholarship|
|Inspire Scholarship||Bikash Bhavan Scholarship|
|Sitaram Jindal Scholarship||Jagdish Chandra Bose Scholarship|
|HDFC Scholarship||Jio Scholarship|
|Prerana Scholarship||SC Scholarship|
|Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship||Sikshashree Scholarship|
|JM Sethia Scholarship||Madhyamik Scholarship|
|ECSS Scholarship||GP Birla Scholarship|
|Priyamvada Birla Scholarship||WBSED Scholarship|
|NMMS Scholarship||Maulana Azad Scholarship|
|Nasnation Scholarship||Pre Matric Scholarship|
|SVMCM Scholarship||SC ST OBC Scholarship|
|MOMA Scholarship||Indian Oil Scholarship|
|Single Girl Child Scholarship||pfms.nic.in Scholarship|
|MCM Scholarship||HP Udaan Scholarship|