www.ceo.kerala.gov.in – Kerala Voter List 2019 With Photo [lsgelection.kerala.gov.in]Posted by: Jan Kalyan Portal | Posted on: March 17, 2019
www.ceo.kerala.gov.in – Kerala Voter List 2019 With Photo [lsgelection.kerala.gov.in]. Download Kerala Election Commission Voters List PDF.
Kerala Voter List 2019 PDF Download – lsgelection.kerala.gov.in
Indian Government updated Lok Sabha Election Dates and voter list of all the states. One by One voter list is updating for each state . Now , Kerala has also updated its voter list. So the residents are requested to check their name in the voter list . Without the voter id the person will not be allowed to vote . So, all the candidates who are eligible to vote can check their name in the voter list.
www.ceo.kerala.gov.in Final Voters List 2019 – Electoral Roll Search
Kerala Government had issued the voter list on the social networking sites so that each and every person of Kerala can check his/her name in the voter list. Without the name in voter list the candidate cannot be allowed to vote in the Lok Sabha Elections. As the Lok Sabha Elections are celebrated in india as the biggest festival which comes after every five years. It is compulsory for all the candidates to confirm your name in the voter list and during checking your name make sure that the other details related to you are also accurate otherwise, you may face problems in future.
Lok Sabha Election 2019 Schedule In Kerala
The government has declared the schedule of Lok Sabha Elections going to held from next month. The official dates which were announced by the Election Authority are from the of april . Elections are starting from 11 april 2019 to 19 May 2019. counting of votes will be on 23rd May and results are also declared on the same day.
The official date on which Lok Sabha Elections will be held in Kerala is on 23rd April. So all the voters in Kerala can visit their nearest portal to take a part in the biggest festival of India .
How to Check My Name in Voter List – Booth Wise Voters List ?
- First visit to the given website – lsgelection.kerala.gov.in .
- Than a Dialog box will appear.
- On the top it was written “View Voters List”.
- There are 5 columns you have to fill.
- In first column select your district (Kerala).
- Now in second column select Local Body name.
- In Third column select your ward.
- Now select your polling station of your area.
- At last type the Captcha given.
- Finally submit your details.
- After Submission ,below submit button voter list will shown.
- Check your name in the list.
- Along with name , your father’s name, house name, gender, age, and ID card no. will also appear.
- On the right side of the link , their is a “Print ” option .
- If you want to take a hard copy or print out of list than click to that option , you will get a copy.
Kerala Election Commission Official Contact Details
By Post : Election Department
Kerala Legislative Complex
Vikas Bhavan P.O.
Thiruvananthapuram 695 033
By Phone : Toll Free Number : 1950
0471 2300121, 0471 2307168
By Email : [email protected]
By Fax : 0471 2300097
|Electoral Roll Search||electoralsearch.in|
|Voter List 2019 Kerala (http://lsgelection.kerala.gov.in/public/search/voterlist)||Click Here|
|Official Website (http://www.ceo.kerala.gov.in/home.html)||Click Here|
If you have any doubt regarding Kerala Voter List than you can comment your question in the given below comment box.