www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in Scholarship 2020-21. Assam Combined Merit Scholarship Eligibility, Application Form, Last Date. Apply Online For Combined Merit Scholarship Assam through official website i.e www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in. The official authority release Scholarship Notification Online, after that all the eligible candidates can submit Application Form through Online Mode. Read complete details regarding Assam Combined Merit Scholarship from this page.
www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in Combined Merit Scholarship 2020-21
- 1 www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in Combined Merit Scholarship 2020-21
- 2 Higher Education Assam Combined Merit Scholarship 2020-21 Application Form
- 3 How To Apply Online For Higher Education Combined Merit Scholarship – Application Process
- 4 How To Do Online Registration For www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in Scholarship 2020-21
- 5 FAQs
Director of Higher Education, Assam Government invited eligible candidates to apply online for Assam Combined Merit Scholarship 2020-21 before last date. Applicants submit Assam Scholarship Online Application Form 2020-21 using direct link available here. Check complete details of www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in Combined Merit Scholarship 2020-21 from this article.
Higher Education Assam Combined Merit Scholarship 2020-21 Application Form
This Scholarship Scheme is run and offered by Assam Directorate Of Higher Education. Students from Assam Pursing Degree and Master Degree course in Arts,/Science/Commerce can apply online. Scholarship disbursed through DBT system to the beneficiaries. Selection for scholarship will be done on the basis of merit in all cases and also to be restricted as per budget allocation. Candidates visit to http://webservers.amtron.in/dhe/scholarship/ to apply for scholarship.
Combined Merit Scholarship Money (Benefits)
|For degree course||Rs. 300/- per-month|
|For PG course||Rs. 500/- per-month|
Assam Combined Merit Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Students who scored 60% in Higher Secondary can able to apply online for Combined Merit Degree Scholarship.
- Candidates who have 60% in General Degree (TDC) can apply for Combined Merit Master Degree Scholarship.
- Applicants pursuing general Degree and Master Degree course in Arts/Science/Commerce discipline in any recognized institution for the session 2020-2021 are eligible.
- Students must be permanent residents of Assam.
- Students also have a Bank Account on their name and submit details along with application form such as Bank
Name, A/c Number, Branch Name, IFSC Code.
- Amount of Scholarship will be distributed through DBT.
How To Apply Online For Higher Education Combined Merit Scholarship – Application Process
To Apply Online For Combined Merit Scholarship candidates visit to official site i.e www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in. Only eligible candidates can submit application form. Applicants can fill Scholarship Form between 12 September to 30 September 2019. Students need to take printout after online final submission and submit it to the Registrar/ Principal/ Head of the Institute along with the necessary copies of certificates/testimonials.
Candidates can check How To Do Registration below.
Combined Merit Scholarship Required Documents
- PRC from DC/ S.D.O. as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam (mandatory).
- Certificate from the Registrar/Head of the Institution in which the candidate is at present studying.
- Final mark sheet of last qualifying exams (i.e. H.S./T.D.C.).
- Photograph and Signature of the applicant.
How To Do Online Registration For www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in Scholarship 2020-21
Candidates can follow the below steps to do registration and fill scholarship application form.
- First of all the candidates who wants to apply for Assam Scholarship have to visit to official website i.e http://webservers.amtron.in/dhe/scholarship/ .
- After that you have to click on “Register Now” tab.
- Now fill required details such as Email Id, Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile No. Religion, etc.
- Click on “Register Now” button.
- Your login details will be sent to the registered e-mail ID.
- Activate your account by clicking on the link send to your registered email id.
- Login with your details in the “Apply Now” tab.
- Start filling up the forms. Save the information in each Step and proceed for the next Step.
- And Upload the below documents.
- Student passport size photograph.
- Student signature.
- PRC/Certificate from DC/S.D.O (Civil) as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam. (Attested by HOD / Registrar).
- Certificate from the Head of the Institution in which the candidate is now studying. (Attested by HOD / Registrar).
- Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations (i.e. H.S./U.G./P.G.).(Attested by HOD / Registrar).
Assam Scholarship Contact Details
Director of Higher Education.
Govt. of Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-781019, Assam, India.
+91-361-2382286 Every year scholarship application form will start from September. https://directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in/portlets/scholarships is the official link to submit application form.
What is the helpline number for scholarship?
When will Scholarship Application Form Open?
Every year scholarship application form will start from September.
https://directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in/portlets/scholarships is the official link to submit application form.
|Application Form Link||Click Here|
|National Scholarship Portal Link||scholarships.gov.in|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section. www.jankalyanportal.in
- www.kshec.kerala.gov.in Higher Education Scholarship 2020-21 [KSHEC] – Online Form Last Date
- dce.kar.nic.in Sanchi Honnamma Scholarship 2020 – Application Form PDF, Eligibility
- JK Scholarship 2020 – Complete List, Application Form, Dates, Benefits, Eligibility
- Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2020-21 – Application Form Last Date, Eligibility [Final List]
- Hindi Scholarship Scheme West Bengal 2020-21 Application Form, Eligibility