www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in Scholarship 2019-20. Assam Combined Merit Scholarship Eligibility, Application Form, Last Date.
www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in Combined Merit Scholarship 2019-2o
- 1 www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in Combined Merit Scholarship 2019-2o
- 2 Assam Combined Merit Scholarship 2019-2020 [Details]
- 3 How To Do Online Registration For www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in Scholarship 2019-20
- 4 Assam Scholarship Contact Details
Director of Higher Education, Assam Government invited eligible candidates to apply online for Assam Combined Merit Scholarship 2019-20 before last date. Applicants submit Assam Scholarship Online Application Form 2019-20 using direct link available here. Check complete details of www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in Combined Merit Scholarship 2019-20 from this article.
Assam Combined Merit Scholarship 2019-2020 [Details]
This Scholarship Scheme is run and offered by Assam Directorate Of Higher Education. Students from Assam Pursing Degree and Master Degree course in Arts,/Science/Commerce can apply online. Scholarship disbursed through DBT system to the beneficiaries. Selection for scholarship will be done on the basis of merit in all cases and also to be restricted as per budget allocation. Candidates visit to http://webservers.amtron.in/dhe/scholarship/ to apply for scholarship.
Online Submission of Application will be closed on 30th September 2019 at 5:00 PM
Assam Combined Merit Scholarship Benefits
|For degree course||Rs. 300/- per-month|
|For PG course||Rs. 500/- per-month|
Assam Combined Merit Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Students who scored 60% in Higher Secondary can able to apply online for Combined Merit Degree Scholarship.
- Candidates who have 60% in General Degree (TDC) can apply for Combined Merit Master Degree Scholarship.
- Applicants pursuing general Degree and Master Degree course in Arts/Science/Commerce discipline in any recognized institution for the session 2019-2020 are eligible.
- Students must be permanent residents of Assam.
- Students also have a Bank Account on their name and submit details along with application form such as Bank
Name, A/c Number, Branch Name, IFSC Code.
- Amount of Scholarship will be distributed through DBT.
How To Apply For Assam Combined Merit Scholarship
To Apply Online For Combined Merit Scholarship candidates visit to official site i.e http://www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in/. Only eligible candidates can submit application form. Applicants can fill Scholarship Form between 12 September to 30 September 2019. Students need to take printout after online final submission and submit it to the Registrar/ Principal/ Head of the Institute along with the necessary copies of certificates/testimonials.
Candidates can check How To Do Registration below.
Assam Combined Merit Scholarship Required Documents
- PRC from DC/ S.D.O. as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam (mandatory).
- Certificate from the Registrar/Head of the Institution in which the candidate is at present studying.
- Final mark sheet of last qualifying exams (i.e. H.S./T.D.C.).
- Photograph and Signature of the applicant.
How To Do Online Registration For www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in Scholarship 2019-20
Candidates can follow the below steps to do registration and fill scholarship application form.
- First of all the candidates who wants to apply for Assam Scholarship have to visit to official website i.e http://webservers.amtron.in/dhe/scholarship/ .
- After that you have to click on “Register Now” tab.
- Now fill required details such as Email Id, Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile No. Religion, etc.
- Click on “Register Now” button.
- Your login details will be sent to the registered e-mail ID.
- Activate your account by clicking on the link send to your registered email id.
- Login with your details in the “Apply Now” tab.
- Start filling up the forms. Save the information in each Step and proceed for the next Step.
- And Upload the below documents.
- Student passport size photograph.
- Student signature.
- PRC/Certificate from DC/S.D.O (Civil) as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam. (Attested by HOD / Registrar).
- Certificate from the Head of the Institution in which the candidate is now studying. (Attested by HOD / Registrar).
- Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations (i.e. H.S./U.G./P.G.).(Attested by HOD / Registrar).
Assam Scholarship Contact Details
Director of Higher Education.
Govt. of Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-781019, Assam, India.
Phone No. : +91-361-2382286
- Assam TET 2019 Admit Card Download PDF Link – ssa.assam.gov.in Hall Ticket
- ONGC Scholarship 2019-20 Online Application Form [Selected List] – www.ongcindia.com
- Sanchi Honnamma Scholarship 2019 – Application Form PDF [dce.kar.nic.in]
- Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2019-20 [Final List]
- www.iite.ac.in Result 2019 – Merit List [Cutoff List] Gandhinagar [UG & PG]