YSR Kapu Nestham (Nestam) Scheme 2019 Andhra Pradesh – Benefits, Eligibility, Application Form, Documents, How To Apply @ navasakam.ap.gov.in . Apply Online YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme 2019-20 in AP. CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy started YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme in Andhra Pradesh For Women. Check Scheme Amount, Women List. The Andhra Pradesh Rs. 15000 Scheme.
- 1 YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2019-20 Andhra Pradesh – navasakam.ap.gov.in
- 2 Andhra Pradesh YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2019 Objective
- 3 Registration Process For YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme in AP [Application Form]
The Andhra Pradesh Government announced a new scheme for people of Andhra Pradesh. The new scheme started by CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme is introduced to provide financial benefits to women. State government provides Rs. 15000 per year to Kapu women who are above 45 years. Only eligible women can apply for scheme through the official website or check direct link given below. In this article read complete details regarding YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme 2019.
The YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2019-20 was announced on 27th November 2019 in the Cabinet meeting. The CM announced the budget allocation to the Government Schemes in Andhra Pradesh. In this allocation, various schemes were also announced that will provide financial benefits to citizens of Andhra Pradesh. Before the election in Andhra Pradesh, Jagan Mohan Reddy promised voters for the betterment of state by provides welfare schemes.
Andhra Pradesh YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2019 Objective
The main objective of the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme is to provide financially empower Kapu women above 45 years of age by enhancing their livelihood opportunities and living standards. Under this scheme, eligible women get financial assistance of Rs.75,000/-at the rate of Rs.15,000/- per annum. The scheme is started for the welfare of women of Andhra Pradesh.
|Name of Scheme||YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Andhra Pradesh|
|Started by||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Applicable in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Announced on||27th November 2019|
|Date of Implementation||March 2020|
|Scheme Amount||Rs. 15000 per year|
|Scheme Purpose||To provide financially empower Kapu category women between 45 – 60 years.|
Benefits of Scheme
- Development of Women – The scheme empowers kapu Community-women above 45 years of age.
- Financial Benefits – The scheme provide financial help to eligible women. The government provide Rs. 15000 per year to women under the project.
- Empowering State Women – The implementation of the welfare and financial security scheme will also help the state government to empower needy women.
- Payment frequency – All the selected beneficiaries of this scheme will receive the money on a yearly basis.
- Scheme Payment mode – The Andhra Pradesh government provide scheme money to beneficiaries through Direct Benefit Transfer process.
Eligibility Criteria For YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme
- Women should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Women belonging to Kapu community will get benefits from this scheme.
- Aged of women should be between 45 to 60 years are eligible.
- Total family income should not more than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas.
- Total land holding of the family should not more than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- No family member should be a Government employee or pensioner.
- The family should not own 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted).
- No family member should pay income tax.
- In urban areas family who owns no property or less than 750 sq ft built-up area.
Documents Needed For YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme AP
- Aadhar Card
- Cast Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (DOB)
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account/ Pass Book
- Residential Proofs Required
- Kapu Nestham Application Form
- Passport Size Photos
- Ration Card
- Education Qualification Certificate
Registration Process For YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme in AP [Application Form]
Only eligible Kapu Women will get benefits from this scheme. There is no need to fill any application form for this scheme. As the government starts YSR Navasakam Survey by Volunteers. The registration process for this scheme is done through this Survey. All the Volunteers will come to your door and take your details. If you are eligible, then your name will enroll for YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme in AP. For the latest updates of this scheme stay connected with us.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List
The Andhra Pradesh govt. will release the Beneficiary List of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme. The list contains all the names of Beneficiaries. YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme Beneficiary List will be released in January 2020 (Tentatively).
|Official Website||Click Here|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section. www.jankalyanportal.in
- [How To Apply] AP Old Age Pension Scheme Online Application – Rules, Status, List PDF
- YSR Adarsham Scheme AP 2020 – Application Form, Benefits [Andhra Pradesh Youth Self Employment Scheme]
- YSR Arogya Asara Scheme Andhra Pradesh 2019-20 [Apply Now] – Benefits, Eligibility
- YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 – Online Status Check, Beneficiary List [ap.gov.in]
- Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme 2020 – How To Apply Online For 1 Tola Gold Scheme