West Bengal Yuvashree Arpan Scheme (Yuva Utsaha Prakalpa) – New List, Eligibility, Application [employmentbankwb.gov.in]. YAS West Bengal 2020-21 for Employment Generation. Apply Online For Yuvashree Arpan Scheme West Bengal. Check Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Benefits here.
Yuvashree Arpan Scheme West Bengal 2020 – employmentbankwb.gov.in [New List, Eligibility, Application]
- 1 Yuvashree Arpan Scheme West Bengal 2020 – employmentbankwb.gov.in [New List, Eligibility, Application]
- 2 How To Apply For Yuvashree Arpan Scheme Online Application
West Bengal Government starts a new scheme named Yuvashree Arpan Scheme. Scheme’s main objective is to provide unemployment assistance to enrolled jobseekers of Employment Bank to enable them to upgrades their level of skill in order to make them employable or suitable for setting up self-employment ventures. The scheme is only applicable for unemployed candidates belongs to West Bengal. Read complete details regarding this scheme in below article. The scheme is implemented by The Directorate of Employment under the Labour Department, Government of West Bengal.
|Name of Scheme||Yuvashree Arpan Scheme|
|Department||Directorate of Employment|
|Applicable in||West Bengal|
|Applicable for||Unemployed candidates|
Eligibility Criteria For WB Yuvashree Arpan Scheme
To get benefits of the scheme, the candidate needs to become eligible. Check the following eligibility criteria for the scheme.
- Candidate must be unemployed.
- Candidates must be a resident of West Bengal.
- Applicant should be enrolled with the Employment Bank as “job seeker”.
- Candidates should be passed class 8 or above.
- Applicant’s age should be between 18-45 years on 1st April of the year.
- Candidate should not get financial assistance/loan under any state / central govt. Self-Employment Scheme.
Period And Quantum of Assistance
- The official authority provides unemployment assistance under scheme is Rs. 1500/- per month.
- If a beneficiary of unemployment assistance becomes ineligible for scheme. He/she should have to submit notice of Employment Bank authority / Sub Divisional Officer.
- Candidates have to try to upgrade their skills regularly under ant Skill Development programmes of state govt. / private training institutes and increase own employability.
- Beneficiary should need to submit a self-declaration to SDO/Joint Director of Employment, Kolkata in every six months.
Yuvashree Arpan covers the entire state of West Bengal.
How To Apply For Yuvashree Arpan Scheme Online Application
- First of all applicants need to visit the official website.
- After that click on “About the Scheme” link.
- Now you need to click on “Application Form for Unemployment Assistance (Annexure-I)” link.
- Scheme Application Form will downloaded.
- Take out hard copy of application form and fill required details.
- Attach required documents with form and submit application form.
- To submit application form, click on “Submit Annexure-I” link.
- Enter here your Employment Bank User ID / Enrolment Number & Employment Bank password.
- Also enter Security Code And Click on Login.
- Now you can submit application form.
Required Documents For Yuvashree Arpan Scheme West Bengal
- Address proof (valid passport, utility bill, property tax bill, etc.).
- Identity proof (PAN card, Aadhar card, etc.).
- Copy of higher secondary mark sheet.
- Degree certificate.
- Other educational certificates (if available).
- Two passport size colour photographs.
- Bank account details (copy of bank passbook).
Selection Process For Yuvashree Arpan Scheme
- The Govt. will provide Unemployment Assistance to a maximum of One Lakh job-seekers per year.
- The selection for scheme of applicants will be done strictly on “First Come, first-served”.
- If a Beneficiary becomes employed or becomes ineligible for Unemployment Assistance, next job-seeker enrolled in the Employment Bank will be considered for this assistance within the quota 1 Lakh.
- The Joint Director of Employment Kolkata shall be the sanctioning authority in Kolkata District. And SDOs will act as sanctioning authority in rest of the West Bengal.
How To Download Yuvashree Arpan Scheme Waiting List
- Firstly you need to visit the official website.
- Now you need to click on “View Yuvashree Arpan Scheme Waiting List”.
- List will start downloading. After that click on it to open.
- Check your name in List.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Waiting List||Click Here|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section. www.jankalyanportal.in
- Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Pension Scheme 2020 West Bengal – Application Form, List
- [Apply Online] Berojgari Bhatta Rajasthan – Online Registration Form PDF Download [Last Date]
- YSR Adarsham Scheme AP 2020 – Application Form, Benefits [Andhra Pradesh Youth Self Employment Scheme]
- Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana – नौकरी जाने पर भी सैलरी देगी मोदी सरकार
- hreyahs.gov.in – Saksham Yuva Yojana Haryana 2020 Login [Employment Exchange] – Check Status